[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-2 Purple Rats (March 5th, 2015) (17 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Then again, the defenses soon learn how to adjust to pacy players. But it's amazing how every pacy player has a bright start in serie A.
It's true though that not having a single pacy player in the team is unacceptable.
Yeah, but Salah doesn't seem like the Krasic type of player. He actually seems intelligent with the ball. I mean, even Gervinho looks more than decent here.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where to start with that "performance". Everything about this game turned out to be a disaster. Literally everything

- Allegri saying he'll take the CI seriously, but starting with 7 reserves. Allegri is just like Conte then, clearly didn't care about this competition.
- Our LOLworthy defending. Never start a back 4 like that again.
- Making Mo Salah look like Messi
- Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio's performance. Dreadful.
- Our "attack", when we enter the final third we are clueless.
- We are so slow. And so static.

Every single one of our players today were pathetic. Slight pass marks for Llorente and Pepe, Llorente for the goal, and Pepe because even though he was pretty average, was the only player who sort of looked like he gave a shit.

Ah well, we won't score twice in Florence. And we'll definitely concede. So thats another tournament we are getting knocked out of. Another year, another time for this team to not take the Coppa seriously.
and like Ranieri, Lippi, Delneri, Capello and others, because we have 2nd leg of CL and he wont use best players because they will be tired against bvb :sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4841873 said:
and like Ranieri, Lippi, Delneri, Capello and others, because we have 2nd leg of CL and he wont use best players because they will be tired against bvb :sergio:
CL game is in 2 weeks. So thats a horseshit excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree though, we need a new thread starter :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We did begin with only 4 starters today, and in an entirely different formation. Our midfield 3 should have done better, as Pogba played quite well, but Vidal and Marchisio were appalling, and I never want to see that back 4 ever again. But all things considered, starting 7 bench players and switching formations against one of the most in-form teams in Serie A was never going to end well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We did begin with only 4 starters today, and in an entirely different formation. Our midfield 3 should have done better, as Pogba played quite well, but Vidal and Marchisio were appalling, and I never want to see that back 4 ever again. But all things considered, starting 7 bench players and switching formations against one of the most in-form teams in Serie A was never going to end well.
Yep, Allegri got the starting lineup all wrong. And the subs had pretty much zero effect, infact we looked better with Coman and Llorente on the field. That back four was a disgrace indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4841904 said:
it's always the same, pussy mentality
Why do we have that pussy mentality though?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
First don't fool ourselves that this display was because we don't care abut Coppa.
It's simply not true.We must be honest.
Next, whole team played like shit.
Salah humiliated Padoin ,you know him,that universal and ever ready player a.k.a Padowin.Make a idiot out of him.
Ogbonna is for serie C.Period.
Marchisio was flop of the match.Not a single good move.
What a partnership of idiots Bonucci-Ogbonna.
I don't know what is going on with Pogba.He plays worse and worse every another match.He is Pogba thats why we expect magic in every game.
Salah was like a Porshe in speed to our players.
I think that this is by far our worst game last 2-3 seasons.
I think that everybody was somewhere other than the pitch miles away with their minds.
Why the fuck Alegri waited so long to sub .Pepe a.k.a predictable one.Yes he made that assist but that's it.
LLorente scored but was,as usually awful.
Alll team were -zero.This is shameful .

- - - Updated - - -

One of my biggest nightmares just came true. Our unbeaten streak at home ended by the bloody rats. I know not many care about the coppa, but our performance tonight was just pure $#@!.
Yes and true.

- - - Updated - - -

"We are better without Pirlo" :touched:
I thought exactly the same:tup:.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yep, Allegri got the starting lineup all wrong. And the subs had pretty much zero effect, infact we looked better with Coman and Llorente on the field. That back four was a disgrace indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do we have that pussy mentality though?
Because everyone knows that coppa italia is the shit trophy when you have a chance to earn a lot of benjamins in the CL, im curious what if we had +12 points ahead of roma and beat atleast 2-0 BVB what roster Allegri would use then?? Fucking primavera squad or something? Bayern is using their bests in coppa, juventus always using 2nd roster

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4841873 said:
Which best players?Tevez came in the 30+ minute.We played without Lichteiner .Pirlo is injured.We put almost strongest line up except Pepe and Coman who lasts 30 minute.
So much of Padoin.Evra with all his issues is a Messi to him.So don't find excuse when is no one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4841942 said:
Because everyone knows that coppa italia is the shit trophy when you have a chance to earn a lot of benjamins in the CL, im curious what if we had +12 points ahead of roma and beat atleast 2-0 BVB what roster Allegri would use then?? Fucking primavera squad or something? Bayern is using their bests in coppa, juventus always using 2nd roster
That's my point, Djanik. We are both actually agreeing on the same thing here. He should use his first team, we don't have any excuses not to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)