[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-2 Purple Rats (March 5th, 2015) (79 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah the cup its self, not so bothered. But most of our bad performances look exactly like this one. Bunch of hard working players who can't pass/create/dribble/take men on at all.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fiorentina even missed Pizzarro and the spanish baldie.

They are a very good team, but seriously they raped us.

We have become such a bitch team in the last two games.

Oct 23, 2011
First half was mwah, second half was horrible. Gifted them the goal with that Marchisio mistake and after that lost their mind once again. Scoring twice in Firenze is not going to happen, unless they'll get a red card or something. Fiorentina deserves this win and based on today they deserve to go through today was just not our day, accept it and continue.. no reason to go full retard on this result.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #249
    I don't recall a Juve match were SO MANY THINGS went wrong and not our way. I mean it was like the stars were all in unison saying fuck Juventus today.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #251
    But Fiorentina are a great team to watch. I hope they keep playing this well for the rest of the season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where to start with that "performance". Everything about this game turned out to be a disaster. Literally everything

- Allegri saying he'll take the CI seriously, but starting with 7 reserves. Allegri is just like Conte then, clearly didn't care about this competition.
    - Our LOLworthy defending. Never start a back 4 like that again.
    - Making Mo Salah look like Messi
    - Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio's performance. Dreadful.
    - Our "attack", when we enter the final third we are clueless.
    - We are so slow. And so static.

Every single one of our players today were pathetic. Slight pass marks for Llorente and Pepe, Llorente for the goal, and Pepe because even though he was pretty average, was the only player who sort of looked like he gave a shit.

Ah well, we won't score twice in Florence. And we'll definitely concede. So thats another tournament we are getting knocked out of. Another year, another time for this team to not take the Coppa seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)