[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 22, 2013) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Giovinco

• Peluso

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Getting tired of Conte's fetish with Matri. That's costing us the Coppa final. Could of put Beltrame but no, let keep that guy who does nothing on the pitch. Come home fast Kwadwo, come home fast!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
Fuck fuck fuck! Yeah I know there will be second leg, but should have been better if we seal this game without conceeding and even greater margin.. Then we could save energy in the second leg.. But now? Fuck fuck fuck!

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Good performance in 2nd half but not so good result. Still would rather go to Rome with a game to play than feeling safe and not turning up for the 2nd leg. Would be an interesting game and probably give an indication on how we handle the CL knockout rounds.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #267
    It's so annoying when you don't get the result you mean because of the same thing each and every time we play. This problem has to be fixed as soon as possible. That's totally unacceptable.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    All I have to say is that Marchetti is one tough motherfucker to score against. I hate that guy.

This game pretty much sums up this team. Dominate the game, has the most chances on goal, goes in lead and couldn't close the game if their lives depended on it due to the poor finishing by our forwards. The luck wasn't with us tonight neither.

Barzagli MoM.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Barzagli and Pogba were amazing...

my question is: why are we playing with wingers when we have absolutely ZERO wingers capable of giving a good cross!?!?

seriously.. count the assists that came from crosses from our wingers...
    How was Pogba amazing again?

Dec 24, 2012
    I still think Matri played well today. Well, better than usual. He missed a few chances, but that volley could well have gone in if Marchetti hadn't been superhuman today.

But Barzagli was MOTM for me. Amazing in the defense, amazing in the offense whenever he ventured forth. Pogba was solid. Giaccherini and Isla their typically bad selves. Vidal was fantastic, he deserved a goal.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
    Not that bad of a game. And 1-1 is still a decent result. Have to say with a bit more luck and no De Ceglie we could have won 3-0 today.

Matri is piss poor. He reminds me of Torres completely off form the only difference is he only has the fraction of his talent.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Barzagli, Pogba, Vidal played really well. Infact loved barzagli's tackles and interceptions number of times. Theres not too many players that can be put at fault but when you concede then the shares equal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)