[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0 - 0 (4-3 p.k.) Napoli (02/04/09 (2 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Душан;1884309 said:
People will blame everyone but not Ranieri.He's gold and he can't make any mistake...not even once.We should always blame our players because Ranieri told them everything right but they got it all wrong.If not players we'll say it was a hard match and there were a few clouds up on the sky.Or it was Moratti holding voodoo dolls of our players in the stands.

Dude, seriously how did ranieir fuck up during our last defeat? He fielded the best "available" team, played with the formation we have won with the most and tried to make an impact with his sub when we had 2 injuries. Tell me how did he mess up this time? He's not the best of coaches but blaming him for our every defeat is retarded. Are you going to blame him for sissokos give away pass?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Dude, seriously how did ranieir fuck up during our last defeat? He fielded the best "available" team, played with the formation we have won with the most and tried to make an impact with his sub when we had 2 injuries. Tell me how did he mess up this time? He's not the best of coaches but blaming him for our every defeat is retarded. Are you going to blame him for sissokos give away pass?
This is not everything about coaching, to pick the 11 and let them do whatever they can do..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
True, then how did he fuck up against cagliary?
1- The offside crap, it wasn't working the last 3 or 4 or even more matches, yet he insisted to play.

2- His full backs were going forward all the time, and leaving space behind, he should have warned, that's his job and not players'.

3- He should have told the team to press, they were sitting back and watching Cagliari, Udinese attack all the time.

4- He played Iaquinta in, but he never used him, he could tell the players to use Iaquinta's side, if he won't tell, then why he put Iaquinta in?

5- He is too easy to read, the opposite managers know our tactics very well, and he is not doing anything, while the opponents' managers are doing, for that reason he is getting owned..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not blaming him for all our loses as I already said a few times that it was our players who messed it but not last night.You should know it's not just selecting our best 11 and that's it because if you look it that way you can't blame almost any coach.

No I can't blame him for that but maybe I can blame him for making Momo be our Pirlo and starting our actions as he did last night.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
1- The offside crap, it wasn't working the last 3 or 4 or even more matches, yet he insisted to play.

2- His full backs were going forward all the time, and leaving space behind, he should have warned, that's his job and not players'.

3- He should have told the team to press, they were sitting back and watching Cagliari, Udinese attack all the time.

4- He played Iaquinta in, but he never used him, he could tell the players to use Iaquinta's side, if he won't tell, then why he put Iaquinta in?

5- He is too easy to read, the opposite managers know our tactics very well, and he is not doing anything, while the opponents' managers are doing, for that reason he is getting owned..
1- Yes, it never worked... There's an onside goal disallowed against Fio, then now goal by Jeda and Matri.. I don't know why CR insist to use offside trap when our CB (Mellberg and Legro) is not so fast to cover and we are 2-1 ahead..The offside trap also almost lost us 2points if u remember our game against Lecce

2- We need a better fullbacks who has pace like Sagna, Maicon who can defend and support attack as well especially for RB

3- Because we play 2 DM, and there is no player for us who can keep and hold the ball for possesion like Pirlo did in Milan, and our wing is not so creative

4- CR only threw IQ to get our long ball pass and hope it can create chances...I agree for the idea that we sold IQ to Zenit if the price is right, because we need new player who is RW not FW that CR push to play as RW

5- Agree...Actually he is a good manager but can't read the game and change the tactic plan as the game played..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Душан;1884339 said:
At least they get something.

And it's not just Coppa but Scudetto as well.
i was talking about some years ago... we were winning the scudetto like nothing and they spend millions just to finish 3rd

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
1- Yes, it never worked... There's an onside goal disallowed against Fio, then now goal by Jeda and Matri.. I don't know why CR insist to use offside trap when our CB (Mellberg and Legro) is not so fast to cover and we are 2-1 ahead..The offside trap also almost lost us 2points if u remember our game against Lecce

2- We need a better fullbacks who has pace like Sagna, Maicon who can defend and support attack as well especially for RB

3- Because we play 2 DM, and there is no player for us who can keep and hold the ball for possesion like Pirlo did in Milan, and our wing is not so creative

4- CR only threw IQ to get our long ball pass and hope it can create chances...I agree for the idea that we sold IQ to Zenit if the price is right, because we need new player who is RW not FW that CR push to play as RW

5- Agree...Actually he is a good manager but can't read the game and change the tactic plan as the game played..
number 5 is the main problem, he can't do anything when things go wrong.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
-----------------Manninger

--------Mellberg - Legrotaglie - Chiellini

-----------------Marchisio - ----------- Poulsen

Marchionni ---------Giovinco------------Nedved----

----------Amauri -------------- Iaquinta/Trez
Again with the three defenders, Snoop?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
yup! It's better than two (when the full backs attack all the time). I don't expect anyone to agree with me, I didn't write it for that.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
-----------------Manninger

--------Mellberg - Legrotaglie - Chiellini

-----------------Marchisio - ----------- Poulsen

Marchionni ---------Giovinco------------Nedved----

----------Amauri -------------- Iaquinta/Trez

Chiellini is out for a month, and yes, I would use Amauri/Trez..But also Marchisio/Momo

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Can we stop discussing Ranieri please?

v1rtu3al or whatever your username is, no one even mentioned Ranieri here until you wanted to sound smart with this post

so we do agree, that poulsen should be given a start if he is fit ?

lets see who will blame ranieri afterwards, when he actually fields him ...
Do you always enjoy these kind of arguments? No one in this thread has discussed Ranieri, why don't you make your points without trying to sound smart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)