[Coppa Italia] Inter - Juventus match commentary (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Halftime

We played better than the last weeks. I'm guessing the Sissoko-Melo partnership has a lot to do with it. Our passing is still disastrous, though.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    Halftime

We played better than the last weeks. I'm guessing the Sissoko-Melo partnership has a lot to do with it. Our passing is still disastrous, though.
    We are definitely better defensively, which is indeed due to Melo and Sissoko, especially the former who has been very solid. But I'd say that our passing and movement forward on the attack is more or less the same as the previous weeks. Only reason we have the lead is because Toldo is a clown.

Something needs to happen with DC and Candreva though. Either improve their movement and support, or sub one of them. DC has to worry about Maicon but Candreva only has Santon to deal with defensively, so he should have more freedom to create but isn't doing that thus far.

Good matches from Diego, Melo, and Amauri thus far. Central defense hasn't had to do much, so watch out for the inopportune cross and failed mark in the second 45.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    We got lucky there. Pandev was ready to tap home. Looks like Inter are going to score here, pressing very hard.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Pandev is very hard to stop. Luckily Balotelli is trying to shoot from everywhere and doesn't even think about passing.

Diego came close. Just by the bar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)