Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (3 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The red square is what segregates the good from the bad. Red = bad, green = good. It's that simple. Just like life.
I think you're wrong Seven.
Red square represents his country. It means Stalin and blood, it means Sergo Ordzhonikidze and Bolshevism, it means Kaladze and the red colour in Milan. It means the beautiful Georgian dance Sukhishvilebi.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
the call ups from juventus.com

2 Birindelli
6 Zanetti
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Belardi
13 Vanstrattan
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
23 Nocerino
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
31 Novembre
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie
35 Esposito
36 Castiglia
41 Cosentini
43 Ariaudo

Jul 5, 2005
the call ups from juventus.com

2 Birindelli
6 Zanetti
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Belardi
13 Vanstrattan
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
23 Nocerino
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
31 Novembre
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie
35 Esposito
36 Castiglia
41 Cosentini
43 Ariaudo
... and Possible formation may be 4-4-2.

Sep 14, 2003
This is Shamefull;

Shame on you people :)

GET CRUSHED 26.58% (21 Interisti people :) Will be enough to create another team Inter2)
Alfio_87, Ali, CAPITANO, Dule90, Espectro, JCK, Juve per sempre, juve red, juve88, JuventinMalti, mark77, mondo1, pavelnedved, Ramin, salman, swag, un altro alex, Vinman, vlatko, white_rabbit, Zé Tahir

I added my name, just to piss you off.:melayyanandmessi:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
... and Possible formation may be 4-4-2.
maybe..

--------------------------------------belardi---------------------------------------------

grygera----------------brindel--------------------------legro-------------molinaro

marchion---------------------noccerino----------------zanetti-----------------palladino

--------------------------------laquinta-----------------treze/DP-------------------------

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
well, i can't run tvant or basically any p2p softwares on mac which sucks:faq1: only bet365 works so far because of its rt site streaming system unless you know another site which does it like bet does. anyway thanks for the effort :)

i didn't put in my votes for the poll since i could never vote against juve nor am i optimistic bout our chances but of course a win is more than possible. whatever the outcome i won't hold a grudge against the boys if they'd put up a good fight. it's only coppa italia anyway, the reason for inter's whole existence. :seven:

:flag3: FORZA JUVE :flag3: :flag3:

:burke:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
maybe..

--------------------------------------belardi---------------------------------------------

Brazzo----------------gryger/brindel--------------------------legro-------------molinaro

marchion---------------------noccerino----------------zanetti-----------------palladino

--------------------------------Laquinta-----------------treze/DP-------------------------
You didn't read the list of called players even though you were the one who posted it, did you ?

May 22, 2007
At least you still get dickface Cambiasso :tup:

cant we try playing palladino as a fwd?!?!?!?!
He is a winger though [/sarcasm]

either one of these squads and formations will serve us better than were going to see tonight
I know. :smoke:

I have a feeling we will see a few of those tonight.

does anyone have a link to any stream that's workable on mac?? pls pls pls....:) bet365 isn't showing!!
I can never get streaming to work on a mac either. Really pisses me off.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i did posted but did i have wrote something wrong or?????:confused: correct me if i am wrong...
Nah, not a big mistake at all. Just that you have Brazzo in your line up and he's not among the called players for this match.

Your line up is more or less the same as Gazzetta's line up and i think that's what we'll see tonight. The only difference between yours and Gazzetta's line up is that Brazzo isn't there, Biri plays RB and Grygera CB.

:scarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)