[Coppa Italia] Fiorentina 0-1 Juventus [March 2nd, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i love when you show up. it usually means we won against the run of play and you're salty. i hope you post more.
Something Juve have been generally doing for as long as memory takes us, with exceptions here and there.

No one expects tiki taka, but when will this team ever just play football that can pressure and break down opponents?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Something Juve have been generally doing for as long as memory takes us, with exceptions here and there.

No one expects tiki taka, but when will this team ever just play football that can pressure and break down opponents?
If you expect more than 1 shot on goal, you are a Bielsa loving football HIPSTER.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If you didn’t enjoy this I don’t know why you support this team.

- - - Updated - - -

2 undeserved injury time victories over the purple rats. Now for a 0-0 in the return leg and an injury time winner preferably from the penalty spot in the final game of the season for the trifecta.
We definitely deserved the win in the league match. They didn’t do anything other than resorting to violence and when they correctly were reduced to 10 men it was one way and we missed some good chances until we scored the deserved winner.

Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I wish we had a fraction of this luck in the CL final lol.
Opponents in CL will be more clinical than in Coppa Italia. We can't have this kind of luck every time we play.

Fiorentina can easily scored 3 goals with
Bonaventura missing an open goal after Perin bad pass
Ikone shoot hits the bar after changing direction against De Sciglio, facing only Perin
Ikone shot wide from the right

It would be different match if we conceded

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Opponents in CL will be more clinical than in Coppa Italia. We can't have this kind of luck every time we play.

Fiorentina can easily scored 3 goals with
Bonaventura missing an open goal after Perin bad pass
Ikone shoot hits the bar after changing direction against De Sciglio, facing only Perin
Ikone shot wide from the right

It would be different match if we conceded
I'm referring to previous CL finals where we've had extremely shitty luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)