[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (14 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Great result last night. Another gutsy performance against a Lazio that played a severe pressing game that did unsettle us possessionally for around 30 minutes.

Hats off to Chiellini and Matri for getting us across the line.

Interesting to hear Dutch legend Johann Cruyff praising Juve in points he made criticizing Real Madrid. See undermentioned link from the Football Espana site

http://www.football-espana.net/50518/cruyff-slates-“unacceptable”-madrid

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
So glad that we won this. Absolute rulers of Italy.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the first time after 19 years we have won an elimination competition.

We have lost so many finals over the years. This win is so important, to brake that bad spell and give us more confidence.
Exactly, 3 UCL finals and 3 Coppa finals were lost before yesterday's victory.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
When the Lazio shot hit the post I thought it went in and so did all the Lazio fans. I just seen it roll across the line and hit the other post and couldn't believe it didn't go in.

can't believe it's been 20 years this season has been the best ever season for me that I have witnessed as a Juve fan since 2001.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I was in a pub last night watching the game, half n half fans. It was hilarious how cheers turned to cries in a second. :lol:

One of my girlfriends who had a few beers ran over to the Lazio fans and started impersonating dr. Strangelove :lol:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Why not stay back alone and join them later...

If Lazio won would you all have watched the ceremoni?
Our bus to go home would be waiting on me as we live 2 hours away. It wouldn't have been a problem to stay but they just didn't want to.

Yes i would have been forced to watch it with the fucking Lazio fans. Would have probably waited outside rather than sit and listen to all those scumbag fans cheer.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Our bus to go home would be waiting on me as we live 2 hours away. It wouldn't have been a problem to stay but they just didn't want to.

Yes i would have been forced to watch it with the $#@!ing Lazio fans. Would have probably waited outside rather than sit and listen to all those scumbag fans cheer.
I bit of a prickish move buy your friends to be honest...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I bit of a prickish move buy your friends to be honest...
Ye if i had of known that i would have went to the bar with the other juve fans and at least i would have got to cheer and watch the celebrations. It was bad enough sitting with the other fans but to not even see the trophy celebration hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)