[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
YESSS, WE WON!!!
What a season we are having, por fin la decima carajo!!
It's incredible how lucky we have been in this season, in the champions league we always got the most affordable team we faced and in some matches we could have lost like the Madrid game, now in the Coppa the ball hit the post not one but two times and didn't went in, don't take me wrong i am not saying that we don't deserve what we got, i am only saying that NOW the luck it's on our side.

FORZA JUVE :theflag:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Congratulations everyone. What a season we are having!

And for Matri to score the winner, our troll level this season has gone off the charts.

We are getting a lot of luck going our way this season, from the Sturaro save to the Lazio double post shot, let's hope and pray it continues against Barfa!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
YESSS, WE WON!!!
What a season we are having, por fin la decima carajo!!
It's incredible how lucky we have been in this season, in the champions league we always got the most affordable team we faced and in some matches we could have lost like the Madrid game, now in the Coppa the ball hit the post not one but two times and didn't went in, don't take me wrong i am not saying that we don't deserve what we got, i am only saying that NOW the luck it's on our side.

FORZA JUVE :theflag:
Definitely.

But we shouldn't take it for granted, it only happens if we dont jinx it.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Congratulations everyone. What a season we are having!

And for Matri to score the winner, our troll level this season has gone off the charts.

We are getting a lot of luck going our way this season, from the Sturaro save to the Lazio double post shot, let's hope and pray it continues against Barfa!
our season will be completed with win cl >>>>>>>treble

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Simplicity and elegance. I think the Italian trophies look better than Spanish and English ones. However I like the DFB Pokal and the Bundesdisk uniqueness a lot. Spanish ones look too small/irrelevant. English too cheesy/overloaded.
Scudetto

Coppa Italia
Copa del Rey

La Liga
FA Cup

EPL

DFB Pokal

Bundesliga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)