[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (11 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 19, 2015
Hi guys, Barca fan here.

Good luck in the Coppa tomorrow, would be the 10th time I believe ? Will the fact that it's being played in the Olympic Stadium make any difference ?

Hope you have a Champions League Final thread up soon ! Looking forward to chatting with you all in the next couple of weeks. :wine:

EDIT; www.barcaforum.com

We already have a CL Final thread up and running, hope you guys come and join in.Cheers.

Jan 5, 2007
Hi guys, Barca fan here.

Good luck in the Coppa tomorrow, would be the 10th time I believe ? Will the fact that it's being played in the Olympic Stadium make any difference ?

Hope you have a Champions League Final thread up soon ! Looking forward to chatting with you all in the next couple of weeks. :wine:
welcome bro and thanks.

congrats for the laliga title and i guess the thread is ready but someone is hidden it somewhere @Mark @Hustini :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hi guys, Barca fan here.

Cheers, CFan. If we take it seriously, we might do alright.

It's been played in Roma for the past few years, however. I miss the days of the two-legged final... even if I last witnessed Juve lose the final against Lazio at home:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/6889-Coppa-Italia-Final-delle-Alpi

May 19, 2015
Cheers guys !

Thanks for the welcome, It's quite ironic that both domestic cup finals are played at "home" stadiums.We play Bilbao in our Final at Camp Nou.

PS; so pleased you knocked out RM :hellyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)