[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Cuadrado is simple twice better than Danilo in attack and in defense.
But also, he's twice better than most players on our team in these departments. So what do.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 4-4-2 with Costa/Cuadrado on the sides. But we can't play a 2 man midfield with all our CMs who are made for a 2 man midfield because we need a regista to pass sideways 500 times or die trying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
But also, he's twice better than most players on our team in these departments. So what do.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 4-4-2 with Costa/Cuadrado on the sides. But we can't play a 2 man midfield with all our CMs who are made for a 2 man midfield because we need a regista to pass sideways 500 times or die trying.
It wont be the worst idea to try Khedira with Bentancur. 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. But Sarri wont even think about it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I was saying that I would use Cuadrado instead of Danilo_Okey,we have the midfield like we have .Out of form and depressed Pjanic,slow Khedira,a zero technique Matuidi and only Bentacur as a proper player.We could start with Cuadrado instead Danilo,with Costa upfront and if that doesn't work,put Cuadrado alongside CR7 and Dybala for Costa and bring Danilo for Cuadrado's place .I wouldn't start Danilo,in any case over Cuadrado.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It wont be the worst idea to try Khedira with Bentancur. 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. But Sarri wont even think about it.
Well the papers are saying it will be Matuidi-Bentancur-Khedira. If we are trying the same shape as against Milan, then in that scenario, Khedira covers the right flank and Dybala jogs back slowly to make some half-assed 4-5-1 defensive shape. So what the hell is the difference if you just put Cuadrado there, I don't know.

Maybe you might even be able to play Rabiot beside Bentancur. Imagine being able to play a 24 year old marquee signing who makes 5000000M a year. Crazy, I know.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

I guess we'll see something like this tomorrow

Buffon
Danilo De Ligt Bonucci Alex Sandro
Cuadrado Khedira Bentancur Matuidi
Dybala
CR7​

a 4-4-2ish formation in defence

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol: And he looked like a good signing for Napoli in terms of style, at least for me. Thought he'd fit right into the midget club.
He looked good in the Netherlands, where he scored 34 in 60 matches. The same exact club that Jozy Altidore scored 39 goals in 67, and Aron Johannsson scored 29 in 58. Perhaps there's a trend there...

He's a decent player in the right system, but the way they praise him like Napoli fans do Maradona is so irritating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)