[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How much self restraint you got?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol yeah good luck holding the herd back.

Your basal ganglia will automatically tell you to turn and run when you see the stampede.
I don't care about the coppa, but our midfield makes me sick, I have 0 love for our "coach" and Tootsie is the plague, so you tell me.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the problem with most Juventini. I would be very satisfied with only 1 trophy: UCL.
With our pathetic midfield, dysfunctional team and pseudo "top" coach, you're better off trying to win the lottery or banging Jessica Alba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I don't care about the coppa, but our midfield makes me sick, I have 0 love for our "coach" and Tootsie is the plague, so you tell me.

- - - Updated - - -

With our pathetic midfield, dysfunctional team and pseudo "top" coach, you're better off trying to win the lottery or banging Jessica Alba.
You aren't repeating enough times for Paratici to hear

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The best team in the league should win the league cup.
So...Lazio? But they are out.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point it would be too much to ask. Bayern will most likely win. They are ahead of any other team with fitness.
Not only fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

UCL is unpredictable. If Liverpool won it in 2005 with the team they had trailing 3-0...who knows?

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think we'll dominate possession but I'm worried that if we go behind we'll struggle to get back into the game because they defend well. Going to be tight as we're pretty toothless at the minute.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So...Lazio? But they are out.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only fitness.

- - - Updated - - -

UCL is unpredictable. If Liverpool won it in 2005 with the team they had trailing 3-0...who knows?
Are you honestly comparing our current players with Liverpool 2005 team? Their fighting spirit will be enough to squash us. Honestly, other than CR7, the fighting spirit of our current players are that of a bunch of lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

You take CR7 away from our current team and you have a team that you can easily beat just by trashtalking them. Seriously Pjanic’s facial aesthetic is the definition of a loser these days. He looks like Jose Aldo 7 seconds before getting knocked out by Conor Mcgregor.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
With match fitness being a big issue, should make a couple of rotations.

Pjanic out is an easy one. Cuadrado should replace Danilo or DC.

Don't get the fear of losing this game. More worried about injuries.
I really,really don't understand why the chain smoker prefers Danilo over Cuadrado?Looks like he is a really under covered agent of garbage town boys "working " for us.

Jun 16, 2020
I really,really don't understand why the chain smoker prefers Danilo over Cuadrado?Looks like he is a really under covered agent of garbage town boys "working " for us.
In terms of creativity Cuadrado brings much more compared to Danilo. But seeing Bentancur pressing so much forward I think Sarri prefers the defensive cover that Danilo gives us. Imo defensively he had a good match against Milan.

Lets just hope that Danilo reaches some what of an acceptable level, otherwise he’ll be just a expensive benchsitter.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Danilo was one of our best players against Milan (which is not saying much).

I still don't know what to make of him. He has some decent moments and I think he has been fine defensively this year. I think if Danilo could step up and play RB, and push Cuadrado into midfield, that would help us more.

I mean, in terms of wingers, we have Costa and whatever Bernardeschi is at this point.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In terms of creativity Cuadrado brings much more compared to Danilo. But seeing Bentancur pressing so much forward I think Sarri prefers the defensive cover that Danilo gives us. Imo defensively he had a good match against Milan.

Lets just hope that Danilo reaches some what of an acceptable level, otherwise he’ll be just a expensive benchsitter.
Cuadrado might be useful to sub in for Costa though. Berna is useless, he should stay away from the pitch.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Danilo was one of our best players against Milan (which is not saying much).

I still don't know what to make of him. He has some decent moments and I think he has been fine defensively this year. I think if Danilo could step up and play RB, and push Cuadrado into midfield, that would help us more.

I mean, in terms of wingers, we have Costa and whatever Bernardeschi is at this point.
Cuadrado is simple twice better than Danilo in attack and in defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)