[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I love Sarri opposers narrative. First they say we will lose to Napoli, in case we win, they’ll say this is not an important trophy.
I love Sarri knee-padders narrative. First they say we will win to Napoli, in case we lose, they’ll say this is not an important trophy.

Jokes aside, that's only true for a small group of users. To me the league cup is always important. The best team in the league should win the league cup.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I love Sarri knee-padders narrative. First they say we will win to Napoli, in case we lose, they’ll say this is not an important trophy.

Jokes aside, that's only true for a small group of users. To me the league cup is always important. The best team in the league should win the league cup.
I remember last year we lost to Atalanta, the excuse was Ronaldo didnt care about Copa Del Rey, though Allegri cant be blamed for that he won double back to back. Hats down.

Anything less than a double from Juve is considered a failure in my book.

Last edited:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
NAPOLI-JUVENTUS: LE PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
NAPOLI (4-3-3): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Politano, Mertens, Insigne. All.: Gattuso

JUVENTUS (4-3-3): Buffon; Danilo, De Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Bentancur, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Ronaldo, Dybala. All.: Sarri

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
in before epic meltdown after Napoli scrape us with ease. I predict we are trailing by at least 2 by the 60th minutes, spend most of the second half aimlessly passing the ball without even the slightest bit of actual penetration.

Sarri claims he saw positives or blames the players.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
NAPOLI-JUVENTUS: LE PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
NAPOLI (4-3-3): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Politano, Mertens, Insigne. All.: Gattuso

JUVENTUS (4-3-3): Buffon; Danilo, De Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Bentancur, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Ronaldo, Dybala. All.: Sarri
I remember last time we scored 4 past Napoli, it was same midfield :lol: and MDS at RB.

We will miss dearly Higuain :sad:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So, should we lose this encounter, will the meltdown be mild or severe? :boh: :numnum:
How much self restraint you got?

- - - Updated - - -

I say mild, Coppa is not a measurement stick, we should keep all the goodies for when we crash out of CL or mess up in Seria A
Lol yeah good luck holding the herd back.

Your basal ganglia will automatically tell you to turn and run when you see the stampede.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)