[Coppa Italia] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [January 12th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Has he even played in a league game? He’s too good to be sitting this much.
There was no game that was suitable for him to start and neither was there an emergency.

He was barely good enough for Verona. He's very good for a 18 yo but not good enough to lead the line for us. He should've come on in 80th min a couple more times, that's about it.

Coppa Italia is a diff matter. Should start this game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Guys I dont know if its a suitable question for here. But im in need of help, I am planning to see my first Juventus match vs Sassuolo away on 10th February. From what I saw online ticket prices are like 300 € . Any way of geting a better price for a ticket? I dont have a member card but im considering that option i just dont know if they have offers for away tickets. Thanks in advance!
You have to know, that you will have to sit in general Curva, because for buying tickets in any away/guests section in Italy you need to have a Tessera del Tifoso.

Now for the ticket sale, the general sale of tickets starts about 2-3 weeks before game, so now there is still no information on Sassuolo's homepage. You can either buy it now online (it's not the official sale though), or you wait 1-2 weeks and buy it during official sale (online too).

I don't know how it's working in Sassuolo and how high the demand will be, probably high, so there's a risk that it'll be sold out fast, when official sale starts.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There was no game that was suitable for him to start and neither was there an emergency.

He was barely good enough for Verona. He's very good for a 18 yo but not good enough to lead the line for us. He should've come on in 80th min a couple more times, that's about it.

Coppa Italia is a diff matter. Should start this game.
So he’s good enough for the national team but isn’t good enough to start against lower table clubs? He should be starting against sides like Empoli and SPAL, not the 33 year olds.

Allegri fucked over Coman too, playing Pepe over him. Not saying Kean is better than who’s ahead of him, but there’s no reason to run Mandzukic and Ronaldo into the ground either.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So he’s good enough for the national team but isn’t good enough to start against lower table clubs?
He's good enough for neither, and Coman was better, another level altogether. Agree on Coman - should've played more.

We'd to fight hard or "conserve energy" on our way to win almost every Serie A game, including ones vs relegation battlers. And had guys like DC and Berna on bench. Not a single instance was ideal for Kean to start. He could've started 2 CL games had we not committed harakiri at the end vs Utd.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's good enough for neither, and Coman was better, another level altogether. Agree on Coman - should've played more.

We'd to fight hard or "conserve energy" on our way to win almost every Serie A game, including ones vs relegation battlers. And had guys like DC and Berna on bench. Not a single instance was ideal for Kean to start. He could've started 2 CL games had we not committed harakiri at the end vs Utd.
DC and Bernardeschi are completely different type of players than Kean. They’re wingers. Kean is more along the lines of a Mandzukic and late career Ronaldo...a center forward. There were times where he could’ve started but Allegri doesn’t trust young players.

Coman is overrated, Kean is better imo

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

You say that as if Italy has a better option for CF. I suppose they could play a winger as a false 9 or something.

Balotelli is insane. Immobile is too mediocre. Belotti maybe but seems he has fallen off the map lately.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You say that as if Italy has a better option for CF. I suppose they could play a winger as a false 9 or something.

Balotelli is insane. Immobile is too mediocre. Belotti maybe but seems he has fallen off the map lately.
Man what happened to Belotti? He was a monster against Juve this season but haven’t heard much about him. Remember when he was talked about as a €100m man lolol. I’d still take him as Mandzukic’ successor

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
DC and Bernardeschi are completely different type of players than Kean. They’re wingers. Kean is more along the lines of a Mandzukic and late career Ronaldo...a center forward. There were times where he could’ve started but Allegri doesn’t trust young players.
Dybala and Ronaldo are the other players who played in the center. And when they do, those wingers replace them in the wings.

It's true that Max doesn't trust young players, but a player who was barely good enough for relegated Verona wasn't good enough to start for us. You could see that in the few sub minutes he got, and he should've gotten more of those, that's it.

Coman is overrated, Kean is better imo
Coman now has nothing to do with Coman of then and Kean now. 19 yo Coman was unarguably on a diff level compared to 18 yo Kean.

After a brilliant start with Bayern, injuries and weak mentality (he actually said he's thinking about giving up due to injuries already) got in his way as they do with many young talents who don't fulfill their potential. Same can happen with Kean.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Dybala and Ronaldo are the other players who played in the center. And when they do, those wingers replace them in the wings.

It's true that Max doesn't trust young players, but a player who was barely good enough for relegated Verona wasn't good enough to start for us. You could see that in the few sub minutes he got, and he should've gotten more of those, that's it.

Coman now has nothing to do with Coman of then and Kean now. 19 yo Coman was unarguably on a diff level compared to 18 yo Kean.

After a brilliant start with Bayern, injuries and weak mentality (he actually said he's thinking about giving up due to injuries already) got in his way as they do with many young talents who don't fulfill their potential. Same can happen with Kean.
I don’t know how you can make any sort of judgement on whether he’s good enough or not based off of 2 minutes of Serie A and the 12 minutes of CL he’s played this season. It’s just way too small of a sample.

I thought he looked pretty good last season for Verona but he’s a center forward, he needs service, and didn’t really get that on one of the worst offensive sides in serie a

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Good post. Coman should have played more and stayed. Whenever he played, he puts you in the edge of your seat. I really felt that Allegri let a talent leave there.

Perhaps he did not do back passes enough and ran too fast. Should have slowed down to lazy pace and play back passes like Khedira AKA allegri love child.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)