[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 3-0 JUVENTUS [January 30th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Barca just put 6 past Sevilla. Based on current form we should just not bother even show against Atletico and just seek automatic disqualification.
I have never been more pessimistic before a CL game than now. We had bad squads in the past but I rarely expected humilation in CL because even shit players showed character in these games. But now our overpaid and overvalued stars believe too much that they are destined to win it all and do not bother to play football.
And Mister "I am clueless how my team should attack and create" Allegri is destined not to be a CL winner.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
This squad has no midfield. Without midfield the only thing that worked was crosses, because that is as simple as it gets: if you try it, it will eventually bring you the result if you have one of the world TOP 5 strikers in the box. With Mario's injury that stopped too. Mandzukic was the MVP and the key element of this midfieldless team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This squad has no midfield. Without midfield the only thing that worked was crosses, because that is as simple as it gets: if you try it, it will eventually bring you the result if you have one of the world TOP 5 strikers in the box. With Mario's injury that stopped too. Mandzukic was the MVP and the key element of this midfieldless team.
Our midfielders can't even do the basic things properly

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barca just put 6 past Sevilla. Based on current form we should just not bother even show against Atletico and just seek automatic disqualification.
I have never been more pessimistic before a CL game than now. We had bad squads in the past but I rarely expected humilation in CL because even shit players showed character in these games. But now our overpaid and overvalued stars believe too much that they are destined to win it all and do not bother to play football.
And Mister "I am clueless how my team should attack and create" Allegri is destined not to be a CL winner.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
exactly

- - - Updated - - -

switch back to 4-2-3-1
and watch Costa retard around? no thanks

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
What bothers me even more is that Paratici and Nedved failed to see what almost everyone on TUZ sees - that Benatia situation will cause real problems. Why all of us know that Chiellini is often injured in the second half of the season but those two young officials overlooked this simple fact.

I don't want to jump to conclusions prematurely, but right now it looks like it's a typical situation when young and audacious managers drive out an old wise man who was in charge of some important area in the project, and then instantly f**ked everything up.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What bothers me even more is that Paratici and Nedved failed to see what almost everyone on TUZ sees - that Benatia situation will cause real problems. Why all of us know that Chiellini is often injured in the second half of the season but those two young officials overlooked this simple fact.

I don't want to jump to conclusions prematurely, but right now it looks like it's a typical situation when young and audacious managers drive out an old wise man who was in charge of some important area in the project, and then instantly f**ked everything up.
The biggest mistake was letting caldara leave he wouldn't have complained if he was made to sit on the bench in most of the games

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This was so fucking embarrassment ,humiliation to be more precise.Hard to swallow.
I don't remember when the last time , in any Italy competition we lose that big.Fucking pain.
P.S. As I pointed earlier ,the fucking thread opener brings Juve bad luck.This is the example of that.Hope he will stop opening threads cause his actions are harming Juve.
Wrong clock and other stupidities got nothing to do with that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Hard to complain about sitting on the bench when you are injured all year and can't even make the bench. ;)
Man you have no idea how he got injured, maybe he wouldnt have been injured if he were at Juve. Last two years he played most of the games for Atalanta. It’s not like Juve shipped him off to Milan because Juve knew he would get injured.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This was so fucking embarrassment ,humiliation to be more precise.Hard to swallow.
I don't remember when the last time , in any Italy competition we lose that big.Fucking pain.
P.S. As I pointed earlier ,the fucking thread opener brings Juve bad luck.This is the example of that.Hope he will stop opening threads cause his actions are harming Juve.
Wrong clock and other stupidities got nothing to do with that.
Really? You’ve found the problem of Juve team. It’s thread opener and wrong clocks. Ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Finally playing badly paid off. We should crash most of serie A teams with 5-0 scoreline. Once we score a goal we stop playing. Atalanta kept on pushing and scoring. So did Fiorentina. Ffs Fiorentina scored 7 goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)