[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 30th 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not denying it is, but is it more important than Serie A? We can't ignore the form of Napoli, this is not like previous 3 Allegri seasons, this time our competitors are on pace to gather 98 points by the seasons end. And those guys are completely out of Coppa and will probably prioritize Serie A over EL as well.

Does playing Rugani, Barza at CB, Bentancur, Marchisio at CM or Berna and some youngster upfront automatically mean we'll loose to Atalanta? We might be weaker and less stable, but we still stand a good chance

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it started in August and at this point half of our attacking force is either injured or loaned out
Calma

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm not denying it is, but is it more important than Serie A? We can't ignore the form of Napoli, this is not like previous 3 Allegri seasons, this time our competitors are on pace to gather 98 points by the seasons end. And those guys are completely out of Coppa and will probably prioritize Serie A over EL as well.

Does playing Rugani, Barza at CB, Bentancur, Marchisio at CM or Berna and some youngster upfront automatically mean we'll loose to Atalanta? We might be weaker and less stable, but we still stand a good chance

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it started in August and at this point half of our attacking force is either injured or loaned out
Never wrote that it's more important than Serie A .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Never wrote that it's more important than Serie A .
when I wrote that we should save the legs of our starters for more important competitions, did you think I was talking about our summer tour in US or Torneo di Viareggio lol? what I meant is that Serie A and CL are more important and you disagreed, then what the hell did you disagree with if you don't think Coppa is more important than Serie A? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)