[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (29 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The worst player that ever wore our jersey, the most lethal cancer the world has ever encountered and the dumbest fuck in our squad - Hernanes - will actually be the star player in Inter's midfield.
That's how much better we are than this failed calciopoli abortion we faced yesterday.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Morata finally ended his goal drought. :touched:

Inter fans must be hoping they can beat us 4-0 at Milano. :lol:
Oh, go trough the last pages, some gold from their forum to be found.

They are terrified there is a return leg

And milan fans arent sure whats worst : eliminated by alessandria, or a good throbbing by us in the final

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #384
    @89man We will meet AC Milan in the Final. :touched: Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :klin:

tumblr_llvl19T5pP1qinkg3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The worst player that ever wore our jersey, the most lethal cancer the world has ever encountered and the dumbest $#@! in our squad - Hernanes - will actually be the star player in Inter's midfield.
    That's how much better we are than this failed calciopoli abortion we faced yesterday.
    @Alen :touched: You're back! :weee: What do you think about Handanović? :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    The worst player that ever wore our jersey, the most lethal cancer the world has ever encountered and the dumbest fuck in our squad - Hernanes - will actually be the star player in Inter's midfield.
    Id say we bought him to express our superiority

"Look, we got the hernanes and still domminate". The ultimate insult.

I like your style btw :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lol, if you read XT, they mention selling Hernanes as a mistake and grave error in depriving their midfield of creativity.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What do you think about Handanović? :)

He's having a better season than any serie A keeper in the last 4-5 years or more. At one point he had more saves on average than all the other keepers, except Sportiello, while Inter conceded the least goals. It was something like 72 saves and 12 goals against him. Some of those saves were unreal. Folks were praising the defense, but that same defense allowed too many chances and it was Handanovic who was saving their asses. Brought them at least 12-15 pts by now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The last time we conceded 4 goals must be when we lost 4-1 to Bayern in the CL 2009.
    Inter simply do not have the scoring power to do that.
    Fiorentina beat us 4:2 under Conte. And we were leading 0:2 at halftime, missing a 100% chance to take a 0:3 lead at the start of the 2nd half. That fuck Rossi destroyed us.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    OH YA IT STILL FEELS GOOOD THE NEXT DAY

Agree on Osman about Handa's season being overrated even if he's having a very good season.

Hernanes was shit at Inter. They did well selling him.

I seriously hope that was not a coincidence :D
    It can't be.

Lasagne, Bavarian, 3....I wonder if there are any hints/troll messages in the name/description of first course also.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Fiorentina beat us 4:2 under Conte. And we were leading 0:2 at halftime, missing a 100% chance to take a 0:3 lead at the start of the 2nd half. That $#@! Rossi destroyed us.
    true. but we still scored two. I just cannot see how Inter can beat us with a 4 goals gap.
    Plus they'll be basically without CB's, Miranda and Murillo suspended, Ranocchia to Sampdoria. We will tear them apart.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Plus they'll be basically without CB's, Miranda and Murillo suspended, Ranocchia to Sampdoria
    and that's the more important part. if they won't make any purchases in the remaining couple of days of the mercato, they'll have to play with jesus and medel at the back.

we can field any team basically.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Some nice quotes

Morata "Here we have real men: I had missed all penalties in practice but when the ref signaled to the spot my teammates told me to take it"

Morata on recovering his form "Buffon was decisive, one day he took me aside & said "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, go show who you are'."

Q: What is the secret at Juventus?
    Cuadrado "We have a great group that is also a great family."

Morata "We have a great group & I'm sure that we'll be lifting trophies this season."

BTW, when was the last time we did so well in Jan? We're notorious for dropping points this month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)