[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (9 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not a terribly interesting game.

Juve were okay, Inter were shit.

No idea what Mancini's plan was for that game.

He's made no effort to close down Cuadrado (you'd think he might at least switch Biabiany to that side to provide some cover).

He's fielded a hugely physical midfield, but there was no sign of any intention from those players to actually impose their physicality on the game and try to fight Juve in midfield.

And I don't know how Mancini thought Inter would make chances with those forwards. Sure, Jovetic or Ljajic might score from long range, but that's not enough of a threat.

Game was nicely controlled by Allegri.

Juve forced a decent tempo in the first half and then retreated and played on the break in the second half until the red card.

Key to playing on the break was slightly adjusting Juve's shape so that Cuadrado was left high enough up the pitch to be able to join counter-attacks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Actually the general consensus is that merda would be fighting relegation this season without handanovic's form since the beginning of the season
I was one of saying that, but that was to bash inter, because fuck inter.

Without handanovic and aid from the ref, you can take about 10 points from inter.

- - - Updated - - -

Tomorrow my bedroom will arrive at the apartment.

Wanna come for a visit? :weee:
Certainly you got something better "to do" in that new bedroom

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not a terribly interesting game.

Juve were okay, Inter were shit.

No idea what Mancini's plan was for that game.

He's made no effort to close down Cuadrado (you'd think he might at least switch Biabiany to that side to provide some cover).

He's fielded a hugely physical midfield, but there was no sign of any intention from those players to actually impose their physicality on the game and try to fight Juve in midfield.

And I don't know how Mancini thought Inter would make chances with those forwards. Sure, Jovetic or Ljajic might score from long range, but that's not enough of a threat.

Game was nicely controlled by Allegri.

Juve forced a decent tempo in the first half and then retreated and played on the break in the second half until the red card.

Key to playing on the break was slightly adjusting Juve's shape so that Cuadrado was left high enough up the pitch to be able to join counter-attacks.
Id expected alot more grinta in this derby d'italia tbh.

Felt like juve held back, saw inter was shit and decided to keep it nice and easy as it would land the desired result, and it did

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they would be pretty much par with Milan, but there's no point in 'removing' players from teams.
Just pointing out the obvious praise handanovic deserves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)