[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (55 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember when i was moving out of my student appartment to my current place, and one of the new guys there was an italian erasmus student.
So my football oblivious girlfriend went like "oh, so you also have a juventus shirt"
He was an Inter fan. That look on his face was priceless.

The owner of the appartment has an apothecary next door, so i visit from time to time for asperines, sometimes see that italian guy. He's not a chearfull one :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Inter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mannnnn it feels good for the boys to put another beating on these pricks. Absolutely drilled them in every way, lucky it ended 3-0 could well have been much worse for them. Cuadrado, Morata, Evra and Dybala...hats off lads.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Start all subs for the return leg.

There is no way that piece of shit club is remotely capable of scoring three goals in a single match.

And when I mean "subs", I'm talking about Morata, Zaza, Neto, Rugani, Caceres, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra, Sturaro, Padoin, Evra.

Holy shit that is our backup squad :lol:
@Hustini

@Dru
@Bjerknes
@Bianconero_Aus
@Zacheryah
@Klin
@Post Ironic @Salvo
Wow :touched:

Outside of Barca and Bayern, I can't see a team with a better or deeper squad.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What the flying fuck. Disgraceful performance. No spirit, no determination, only idiots walking around. Melo, Medel, Nagatomo, Kondogbia, JoJo and Biabiany were just absolute shit.

Handa : 3rd goal 250% his fault. Wtf.
D'Ambrosio :Fucktard. Can't control any ball
Miranda :"Why did I leave Atlético for this shit?"
Murillo :Deserved red card, deserved penalty. But yeah if Naga plays on your side, it's easy to make this errors.
Naga :Fuck you.
Medel :Fuck you.
Melo :Fuck you.
Kondogbia :Maybe in a good system, with a good coach, he could be something. But 35m for this, flushed in the toilet.
Biabiany :Useless piece of shit.
JoJo :Should rather focus on himself instead of nagging on every dive/handball/... Seriously needs to step up.
Ljajic :He can't do it on his own.

Subs

Bro :Awful
Icardi :Couldn't do anything
Juan :What the fuck kind of sub was this?

Mancio : Pathetic disgrace of a manager. What the fucking fuck was this? Worst performance ever. After 1 second it was already clear that
1. We wouldn't end the game with 11 (idiots like Medel, Melo and Nagatomo on the pitch- even tho Murillo took red)
2. We had absolutely no striker or anyone in the 16 of Jube.
3. We would not win this game.

What's the point of getting him another striker if he puts him on the bench, has nobody to reach the box of Jube, no one who can actually give a long decent pass forward. It's utterly shocking that Jovetic and Ljajic suddenly lost to combinate or even be creative. Our play after the middle line is non existent. Pure chaos, no plan, just run up front and do something.

Best part was the constant swapping of DD and Nagatomo. Mancio, golden mind, instead of letting your forwards swap positions, he let his fullbacks swap constantly.

Juan in for Ljajic

MOTM

Guarin, for leaving this team

Notable

Miranda

Fuckers

Mancini
Melo
Medel
Kondogbia
Murillo
Jovetic
Biabiany
Nagafuckingtomo
This club

Éder to the rescue
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)