[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (10 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mancini: '3-0 is too harsh'
By Football Italia staff

Inter Coach Roberto Mancini insists “3-0 was an exaggerated result” for Juventus and pointed to the penalty incident.

Alvaro Morata converted a spot-kick after 36 minutes, then completed his brace before a Paulo Dybala goal in the Coppa Italia semi-final.

“It was a balanced game
with Juve pushing harder. The penalty was awarded before the break, then clearly they waited to hit us on the break,” Mancini told Rai Sport.

“It was a strange match. Juve deserved to win, but 3-0 seemed exaggerated. Juve deserved to win, but I do not recall any Samir Handanovic saves, nor were we under any particular pressure.

“The second goal came from our error, as we cleared it to Morata and he scored. Then Juve sat back and focused only on the counter, then we went down to 10 men, so that was that.”

Inter have slipped down the Serie A standings too in recent weeks, so does this match reflect their crisis?

“No, I don’t think it reflects anything. It’s true this is the most delicate period of the campaign, but all we can do is stay calm and continue working despite the disappointment of the results, as that is the only way forward.

“We should’ve been more incisive in front of goal, but this was the match we expected. Juve pushed higher up the field, but they would not have scored without the penalty.”

The second leg is at San Siro on March 3, but Joao Miranda and Jeison Murillo will be suspended.

“This result is very difficult to overturn
, especially as we’re missing Miranda and Murillo. We’ll think of something.”
:ghey:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WHAT A GREAT WIN!!!
:weee::weee::weee:
Such a great feeling to destroy :inter: ! and Handanovic also gets one between the legs :D

Finally Alvaro scored,hope his confidence will be back as well.

And Dybala....what more can we say of that litlle magician....what a talent,what a player.
WOW.

Forza Juve!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The real fun right now is in the Milan forum :D

said:
Gods help us in the final
said:
Please let Alessandria win, no need to embarrass ourselves.
said:
fuck this shit allegri taking away a cup from us with fucking juventus , oh the fucking miserable irony
this is the type of shit that happens to George Costanza , it must be staged.

said:
10th straight loss to juve will be a cup final :lol: :lol: :lol:
said:
Did you count the one we'll lose on April 10 ?
said:
of course

said:
I ain't losing to no Juve in a final. Let Alessandria win against us
said:
I dont like to get embarrassed in the final. But I dont like to get embarrassed in the semi-final by Alessandria too

Only Milan can achieve a lose-lose :touched:

said:
We can always bribe the referee in the final, 2 red cards and a penalty and the game is even.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)