[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (41 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah Mandzukic was a passenger. He looked like he had shat himself, barely moved all game.

Thought a few players were in safe mode for a long while but we perked up a lot towards the end.

Morata and Cuadrado best players for me, two I've given stick recently, which is nice to see as it shows the squad strength. Cuadrado in particular was causing all our dangerous moments.

Four strikers firing, that would be nice.
I really don't see Mandzukic giving a shit about this competition, maybe if he played in the final. He's far more interested in the league and CL. He just looked like he couldn't be bothered out there tonight.

Aug 26, 2014
some1 is trolling the inter fans

"In the end we deserved this for being the actual masterminds behind calciopoli and ruined italian football and in the end, ruined ourselves."

:D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Start all subs for the return leg.

There is no way that piece of shit club is remotely capable of scoring three goals in a single match.

And when I mean "subs", I'm talking about Morata, Zaza, Neto, Rugani, Caceres, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra, Sturaro, Padoin, Evra.

Holy shit that is our backup squad :lol:
@Hustini

@Dru
@Bjerknes
@Bianconero_Aus
@Zacheryah
@Klin
@Post Ironic @Salvo
Damn, that is some bench we got :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Start all subs for the return leg.

There is no way that piece of shit club is remotely capable of scoring three goals in a single match.

And when I mean "subs", I'm talking about Morata, Zaza, Neto, Rugani, Caceres, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra, Sturaro, Padoin, Evra.

Holy shit that is our backup squad :lol:
@Hustini

@Dru
@Bjerknes
@Bianconero_Aus
@Zacheryah
@Klin
@Post Ironic @Salvo
:touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wanted a Morata hat-trick, but 2 is good enough after a 4 month drought.

Cuadrado my MoM.

14th win in a row.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)