[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (48 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
from Inter forum:
Inter have always been the little nerd kid getting bullied at school by Juventus. The fact that we just let them rape all over us is a sign of systematic weakness at this club from the head, all the way through to the fans

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Start all subs for the return leg.

There is no way that piece of shit club is remotely capable of scoring three goals in a single match.

And when I mean "subs", I'm talking about Morata, Zaza, Neto, Rugani, Caceres, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra, Sturaro, Padoin, Evra.

Holy shit that is our backup squad :lol:
@Hustini

@Dru
@Bjerknes
@Bianconero_Aus
@Zacheryah
@Klin
@Post Ironic @Salvo
That's so damn insane. That would absolutely destroy 09-10 and 10-11 Juventus first squad.

Remember how mediocre our bench was during the first two Conte scudetti as well. Crazy progress.

Beppe is a genius. I will never doubt our great lord and emperor again.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Such a beautiful match to watch. We annihilated them in every aspect and something tells me that Inter's season is over from this point on. We killed any hope in Rome a few days ago, now we turned off the lights in Milano
And Nipples soon...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Start all subs for the return leg.

There is no way that piece of shit club is remotely capable of scoring three goals in a single match.

And when I mean "subs", I'm talking about Morata, Zaza, Neto, Rugani, Caceres, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra, Sturaro, Padoin, Evra.

Holy shit that is our backup squad :lol:
@Hustini

@Dru
@Bjerknes
@Bianconero_Aus
@Zacheryah
@Klin
@Post Ironic @Salvo
:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)