Copa America 2011 - General Thread (8 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Paraguay has guts though, I'm sure they'll not give up as long as there's a realistic chance. Looking forward to some quality football in second half, I hate summers when the only competitive footie going around is local championship with the quality of Englands lowest divisions.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What a match by Suarez :lol:
He's like an invisible mosquito. He's annoying you, he's biting you, but you can't see it and can't kill it.

Rhapsody from Uruguay in the first half. Kinda sad that we were buying Oliveras, Zalayeta and Fonsecas when Uruguay were no good and we probably don't even have a scout in Uruguay nowadays when they are actually good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a match by Suarez :lol:
He's like an invisible mosquito. He's annoying you, he's biting you, but you can't see it and can't kill it.

Rhapsody from Uruguay in the first half. Kinda sad that we were buying Oliveras, Zalayeta and Fonsecas when Uruguay were no good and we probably don't even have a scout in Uruguay nowadays when they are actually good.
Probably not. Either that or Marotta has an imaginary scouting network located in every town across the world.

May 22, 2007
Paraguay has guts though, I'm sure they'll not give up as long as there's a realistic chance. Looking forward to some quality football in second half, I hate summers when the only competitive footie going around is local championship with the quality of Englands lowest divisions.
Both teams have guys, but Uruguay has more skill. Sucks for Valdez, but it'll be a miracle if they turn this around. Maybe if they can get lucky with red cards.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Both teams have guts, but Uruguay has more skill. Sucks for Valdez, but it'll be a miracle if they turn this around. Maybe if they can get lucky with red cards.
You gotta admit they had below their level first half though, they're capable to play way better, play on the level of their opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)