Copa America 2011 - General Thread (3 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Lucio playing with Luisao, D. Luiz on the bench and Alex not even called up, not to mention the Alves over Maicon debacle ... Dunga also had his favorites but at least his team didn't look tactically inept and confused.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Ecuador with some beautiful counter attacks
I can so see Muricy Ramalho replacing Menezes - Mano's Brazil has looked unmotivated but above all the players seem confused as to what their role on the field really is ... they are static and running into one another more than anything else really with Maicon's runs on the right the only fresh aspect of their game.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Lucio playing with Luisao, D. Luiz on the bench and Alex not even called up, not to mention the Alves over Maicon debacle ... Dunga also had his favorites but at least his team didn't look tactically inept and confused.
Isn't Silva the guy who is playing with Lucio? And Maicon is playing today. :confused:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Isn't Silva the guy who is playing with Lucio? And Maicon is playing today. :confused:
Maicon is indeed playing but the first two games it was Alves at RB and he was decisive in both of Paraguay's goals last game.
As for Lucio, I was saying that he is being favored over more balanced players - Luisao and Alex - who are not as mistake-prone as Lucio.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Neyney!!

Maicon is indeed playing but the first two games it was Alves at RB and he was decisive in both of Paraguay's goals last game.
As for Lucio, I was saying that he is being favored over more balanced players - Luisao and Alex - who are not as mistake-prone as Lucio.
Ahh, got it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice quick assist by Ganso (makes it look natural, after Fred assist too last game), and good run by Neymar. Something he hasnt done enough in this cup, good off the ball runs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pato scores on a slop goal and he looks to the sky with arms outstretched like he's the second coming of Jesus Christ? WTF? You're classier than that, dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)