cool stuff (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
ok, i know this isnt Juve OR football related, but i think this thread has a decent main idea/topic

what kinda stuff turn you on?

i love power tools. i have alot of those stuff.
Plus i love (to dream about getting) spy gadgets and stuff like this lock-pick set. I really think im gonna buy that.

Plus i also like football boots and accessories. Eventhough i just look at them and dream of getting it.

I love sunglasses.

what stuff do you like?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

what kinda stuff turn you on?

Women :rolleyes:

No, seriously... I dont know... Currently I'm very excited about Flash MX, I'm supposed to do a presentation at school, so I downloaded it from Kazaa.

Otherwise, I dont know

Now go and play with your tools :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I love my digicam, i take like more than a hundred photos a day. There's too many cool gadgets i've seen over the years to list, but this is a nice one:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i can't say i love a thing.
but if i have to choose smg that would be my cds and my hi-fi.

lastly...my p/c,
but i would prefer a better one....

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
violins, and related stuff ;) I like high-tech stuff...like lock-picks! I really want to get one! I also like bows (ie archery), rifles, swords, books...........

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Has anyone ever been into a bookstore or a place where they sell stuff for school (colors, notebooks, etc. ) and wanted to get everything thats there? I've always wanted to get so much stuff from there but just for the sake of getting it because when I get home I just forget about it.

Also, earrings. I love earrings

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    Has anyone ever been into a bookstore or a place where they sell stuff for school (colors, notebooks, etc. ) and wanted to get everything thats there? I've always wanted to get so much stuff from there but just for the sake of getting it because when I get home I just forget about it.

exactly like me..i always wanted all the cool color pencils, but then i'll remind myself that i cant draw and color, so dont waste money :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    This is an in-dash hard-drive based MP3 player, that will slot into a standard DIN. It runs a removable 20GB hard drive, and can connect to your computer via USB 2.0 so you can transfer files.

That's pretty passe, of course. Its been done, for quite some time now.

However, the cool part is when you pick up the optional WiFi interface for it. You can transfer your MP3s to your car without having to remove the hard drive from the vehicle, or have a hole in your bedroom wall big enough to park the car

You can set it up to auto-synch your music, so you can just rip a whole bunch of music, and then have it transferred to your car later.

Mummy I want one. Feel free to buy me one for Christmas. Or two, if you're feeling particularly generous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)