Cool math fact (4 Viewers)

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Stephan said:
well what way you like then, heres one what i found:

Tie a rope to the back of your father's truck and then climb underneath. Wait until he hits the freeway and then let go and just drag for miles and miles. It'll hurt, but not for long. This is by far the best way because it definitely gets the job done, plus if you're father is part of the reason why you're killing yourself then he feels super guilty. Plus at least youll be famous in town which obviously you're currently a nobody so for once in your life...umm death rather...youre the kid everyone's noticing. Isn't that what you really want anyway?
Well, I am not a nobody, I'm just bored and fed up with life, That will surely hurt like hell, I want a peaceful death.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Menace said:
Well, I am not a nobody, I'm just bored and fed up with life, That will surely hurt like hell, I want a peaceful death.
nah stop lying to yourself, your a nobody, good for nothing, lazy ass who always brings problems to others, add to that, bad looking, and anorexic, pain in the ass, also your taking too much room in your home, your parrents wanted to buy a piano but your taking too much room. 24 hours a day your behind your computar, eating only fast food and add to that you use drugs. your sister hates you, your best friends lyes to you and is your friend just for the fast food, your dog never really liked you as well

:p

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Stephan said:
nah stop lying to yourself, your a nobody, good for nothing, lazy ass who always brings problems to others, add to that, bad looking, and anorexic, pain in the ass, also your taking too much room in your home, your parrents wanted to buy a piano but your taking too much room. 24 hours a day your behind your computar, eating only fast food and add to that you use drugs. your sister hates you, your best friends lyes to you and is your friend just for the fast food, your dog never really liked you as well

:p
Most of that is true but atleast but I am cute :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well then what your waiting? you probably have been raped also? come on, your gona do it one day anyway. you do understand how much money your parrents have to use just for you. all your school stuff and all those hobbys youhave, collecting bat theets and etc.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
if you want to become famous well i suggest you to join iraq suicidal organization and you can blow yourself up in a bus truck for example :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
albertmare you logged in today to just post to my comment, and seing how many posts you have, some my suspect i have a double account to rep myself :D :p ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)