Cool Car Gallery (17 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
I believe its called the jaguar XJ220 Ian. And the other Jag up there was the older XJR 15

And Ian what do you think about buying cars off ebay?
If you say it's an XJ220, I belive you, I jus tlike the way it looks.

As for EBAY, I have had nothing but bad experiences with them. I've been swindled out of $400 by them. I would assume that they have more protection with cars, but I would definantly get an independant report on the car first, and check out the legal wording of the transfer of ownership document. If it all looks good, then I guess it wouldn't be a problem.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think I would trust it, unless the seller was close enough to you that you could go and test drive the car. If that is the case I don't think there would be a problem, but I wouldn't buy a car that I hadn't test drove, let alone seen or took to a mechanic.

OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #130
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    The 360 modena's a hot car, but the yellow looks too...mustardy...how bout orange :cool:

evry maan do his tings a little way deefrent!!
    best I can do is red

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Have people seen the motorcycle Dodge made for the Detroit Auto Show? It has a Viper engine in it, 8.3 liter and 500 horsepower. Its supposed to 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds and has a top speed around 400 mph (Thats 0-96 kph in 2.5 seconds and a top speed of 643 kph for all you wierdos who use the metric system :))

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Ohh the new E55 AMG is sweet. Although I still love the BMW M5 more. I actually saw a new SL55 AMG a few weeks ago, an amazing car... (pictures do not do it justice, believe me)

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #139
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Ohh the new E55 AMG is sweet. Although I still love the BMW M5 more. I actually saw a new SL55 AMG a few weeks ago, an amazing car... (pictures do not do it justice, believe me)
    I think Paul's car is a bit like that:confused:

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Really?

The new SL's have that keycard that emits a radio frequency so you can open the door without a key or anything, as long as the card is in your pocket. Then when you sit down, all you have to do is touch the shifter and its starts. Its pretty amazing technology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)