Conte (1 Viewer)

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Conte has been Great over the years!!

But this season I don't think Conte has deseved his place in the Juve side, imo he's been the worst player!!I know he has heart for the Juve cause but he just ain't good enough anymore!!
I dread to see his name on the teamsheet before a match!! we have to let him go imo, or make him one of the background staff.

Both Appiah and Maresca should be ahead of Conte in the pecking order this season imo!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
i don't think it's time for him to quit football, maybe he's not showing the good results always but he sit and do not complain, he can be a good substitute. till he's not complaining.....
n i also don't think that now he will agree to work in staff.

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Maybe he is alright as a sub but even then I wouldn't like him to play even as a sub!! Juve are too good for him now!! I know that sounds cruel but it is true!! we need young up and coming players on the bench!!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
His place is on the bench and he can play in the second half of the games...He's getting old to start from the beginning

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
its hard to say anything abt this matter....
true....conte is icon in Juve and by letting him retire in Juve is one way of thanking him on what have he do to us...
But....he's also getting old....very old actually
maresca should be given more opportunity in 1st team....
conte as only sub....just to control the possession of the ball..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)