Conte: Weve made our fans proud (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Antonio Conte was under the spotlight this evening for the first Juventus Member video chat of the season, held at the Juventus Store in Area 12. The manager received a warm welcome from the large crowd of fans upon his arrival and took time to greet his adoring public by signing autographs, posing for photos and shaking hands before settling down to be interviewed by members of the Bianconeri community.
“I joined Juventus in 1991,” he began. “I came from Lecce and managed to stay with the club for 13 years, becoming the team's captain in the process. Juventus taught me how to win and this is the only way to capture the right mentality and convey it. And once you start to win, you never want to stop...”
And Juventus could taste trophy success sooner rather than later: “We’ve managed to bring the pride back to our fans and denied all our opponents joy. Credit to the players who are having an extraordinary season and have shown great commitment from day one.”
Among the many to have impressed throughout this campaign, Conte reserved special praise for Vidal: “Arturo’s signing was very important. He came right at the end of pre-season after playing in the Copa America. It’s one thing to watch a player on a video, but another to see them up close... He was the signing who pushed me to try new ideas, taking out one of Marchisio, Pirlo and Vidal would have been too much. We then worked on different tactics and were immediately aware of the quality and intensity that Arturo manages to bring to us.”
The manager concluded by paying tribute to the impact of the fans: “The supporters’ close proximity to the action means that they truly represent our twelfth man on the pitch. Coming out of the tunnel and hearing them sing our anthem is thrilling, while watching them go home happy after the game fills us with pride.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)