Conte: Our dream will continue in Palermo (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

After having cut the gap from the top of the table following their win over Napoli, Juventus can continue to dream. The qualification for the next Champions League competition is approaching, but the chase after the maximum goal is still ongoing.
However, the term ‘Scudetto’ wasn’t part of Antonio Conte’s speech, even if he was determined not to give up, as it appeared from his press conference held on the eve of the Bianconeri’s travel to Palermo: “Tomorrow’s game will be another crucial encounter. The Champions League is quite close, but we haven’t achieved it yet. We have a single way to continue our dream: going to Palermo, giving our all, and winning again. However, we know that our rival will also want to clinch the victory. Possible lineup information? Quagliarella will certainly start from the very beginning, he’s in good shape.”
For the fourth time in a row, Conte’s men will play after Milan. When the Bianconeri will get on the pitch at the Barbera, the Rossoneri will have already played Fiorentina. “We want to continue to be focused on ourselves – said Conte – I want to underline that a great side is leading the table, they’re two points in front, and have more favourable games to address. We must continue to win in order to take advantage of their possible slip up, in this way we won’t have any regret at the end of the season. From now and until the end of the season, I don’t want that the lads lose their focus, I’ve also stressed this aspect when I spoke with them this week. I know that now I can rely on all my players, and a turnover is possible in the three fixtures scheduled this week.”
Juventus are ready to battle until the end in order to continue their run. All players gave their contribution, and in the press conference, Antonio Conte stressed his idea again: “We need to put our extraordinary work into action. It’s greatly to the whole group’s credit if we’re at this stage. The club, the team, the manager and the entire technical staff must be praised. I’m fortunate because I’ve a group of great professionals working with me, but especially because I’ve players who have followed me and my ideas since the first day of our summer training camp. In the U.S.A., when we trained in an awfully hot weather, I understood that I’d have had the chance to rely on extraordinary lads.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)