Conspiracy Theory: The Web Robots (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Jezuz Christ! 26 Web Robots...they're getting close to us now! we must move now! (Matrix Reloaded)

anyway since im so damn bored i thought wattahell..lets make fun n tease the web robots..and see what they do...

im scared of this robots...what do there do...do they like i dunoo..report us n keep us checked in like in Bruce almighty when Bruce meets God n opens the cabinet...what if they're doing that to us? :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AnnA

May 14, 2003
I am a bit afraid of those web robots too....

I know that they are not viruses, but they are ROBOTS!!!! :stress:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Heeey, do you understand???? THEY ARE NOT HUMANS!!!!

I really feel strange when I think about that!!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
LISTEN PEOPLE!!! I have just been inform that the web Robots are plning to close this treath...
BE AFRAID!!!
BE VEEEEERY AFRAID!!! :scare:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Oooohhhh.... Shut up, please!!!
I really feel veeeery bad when I think about them.
I don`t understand what the hell are they for! :confused:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
if u want to keep this thread open i suggest u start posting some real conspiracy theories.

i think they could be bots that monitor juventus fans morale and activity throughout the season that were implanted by hackers from opposing teams fanbase.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What are you all so worried about? So what if they know all our posts? All the posts are archived anyway :confused:

[/IMONEOFTHEMMUHAHAHA]

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
i dont know u r that smart, gray (j/k :LOL: )

lucky for me (or unlucky :confused:;) ) everytime i online, no web robot, or just one. (maybe 3) but.......less member also :down:

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    if u want to keep this thread open i suggest u start posting some real conspiracy theories.

i think they could be bots that monitor juventus fans morale and activity throughout the season that were implanted by hackers from opposing teams fanbase.

Please refresh the page in a few seconds

remember that :eek: :scared: this is just the beginning..soon there might be more Gray's games implanted here to get even more knowledge about the Juve fans

we need to form a resistance.

And watch out for trojan horses..and they will try to wear us down..break us up and destroy us slowly and painfully..we must keep the fortress strong..

we must terminate the weakest link :stuckup: :strong: and watch out for traitors among us :scared: :yuck:

a troubled time is ahead of us my friends..be brave, the end is coming :frown: we must have the 'all for Discobamba' and 'All give Discobamba money' spirit!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++

we must terminate the weakest link :stuckup: :strong: and watch out for traitors among us :scared: :yuck:
    So why are you still here :rolleyes: :p

++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++

a troubled time is ahead of us my friends..be brave, the end is coming :frown: we must have the 'all for Discobamba' and 'All give Discobamba money' spirit!

Aha. I was just waiting for you to say that!!! Frauuuud! Get Hiiiiiim!!!

[/chases DJ with a torch]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)