Conspiracy Theory #2 (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #81
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

A moon landing did take place, you can verify it for yourself. Go to your local observatory and ask them to show you the flag. It's there, you can see it from earth with the right telescope if you look at the right time. There's no faking that.
    Suuure, of course with their telescopes you can see it ;) hehe j/k man

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Let me ask all you doubters one question....

Do you actually think that The US Government, NASA, the CIA, or Whoever you claim started this conspiracy with all their money and power aren't able to make a perfect setting to document their so called hoax?!?!

Do you think these people couldn't fix something simple like shadowing and light!?!!

i'm pretty sure they are hiding something, but i dont think that they never landed on the moon.

so, GET REAL!!
    The PHOTOS are REAL!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Do you actually think that The US Government, NASA, the CIA, or Whoever you claim started this conspiracy with all their money and power aren't able to make a perfect setting to document their so called hoax?!?!
    exactly...dont you people think that those stupid lifeless little fvcks have nothing to do thand just creating silly photos to make you people start scratching your arses?

wait, i think i've confused myself again

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Guys, nabbed this off netscape.com:

"After an exhaustive investigation of the Kennedy assassination, including a computer-generated reconstruction of that tragic day in Dallas in 1963, ABC News has irrefutably confirmed that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, reports The Associated Press. "It leaves no room for doubt," declared Tom Yellin, executive producer of an ABC News special that will air on November 20, two days before the 40th anniversary of the assassination. He described the study as "enormously powerful. It's irrefutable."

ABC News isn't the first to come to the conclusion that Oswald was the lone shooter. That was exactly the ruling made by the Warren Commission, the official government investigation into the killing. But conspiracy theories have abounded for four decades and even now a significant number of people believe there was more than one assassin.

The computer-generated reconstruction of the shooting that ABC News created was based on maps, blueprints, physical measurements, and more than 500 photographs, films, and autopsy reports. It allows us to view the scene from a variety of perspectives, including what Oswald saw from the sixth floor of the former Texas school book depository. "When you do that, it's chillingly clear what happened," Yellin told AP. "I think it's very hard for people to accept the fact that the most powerful man in the world can be murdered by a disaffected person whose life had been a series of failures up to that point.""

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #88
    Just because it's widely believed that the bullet would have had to perfectly deflect and ricochet off invisible surfaces in order to trace the path/trajectory that would've been needed in order to strike the places it did...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    The moon landing did of course take place, there is a lot of evidence from it. For example rocks and other material brought back from the Apollo missions. This sick conspiracy theory is not true.

If you start to speculate and twist things how you want, then its possible to make even the most sick and unreal things realistic, but it doesnt mean its so.
    Read for example some about John Lear and his (insane) alien and ufo stuff. Unfortunatly some of that might actually be true, but still.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    um, what the hell? i say we revolt and destroy the us government :fero: haha, uhh ya

how dare they lie to me

somehow we have to harness this information into signing gilardino.....

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i know, DAMN THEM!

hey your back, i really want the answer to that riddle you posted a while back, with jamie/jim. i showed it to a few of my friendsand they all want an answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)