Conspiracy Theory #2 (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Also, a simple question: If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon... who was taking the video? :p

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Gray, do you believe that the Americans have put a man on the moon since? Or that they are capible of doing so?

And have you seen "The Dish", which is set in Oz?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    Much of the theory is based on some photographs that NASA released. These pictures appear to have either multiple shadows, i.e. multiple strong light sources, or else the single light source casts shadows of objects in different directions, as it would if it was very close.

However, what I did find, were numerous pictures where the depth of the picture varied enormously. Taking only pictures contained on NASA's web sites (http://www.nasa.gov) there are quite a few pictures where the results are not consistent with other shots taken at the same location.

Some pictures show one or other of the astronauts with a depth of view that I'd estimate at about a mile or so, often with mountains visible in the background. Other pictures, taken in similar locations, have a field of view of about 25 yards - that's total darkness 25 yards behind the subject. I find this a little unlikely.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Gray, do you believe that the Americans have put a man on the moon since? Or that they are capible of doing so?
    Honestly, no. ;)

And have you seen "The Dish", which is set in Oz?
    Yep, damn funny movie :LOL: I tend to shy away from aussie-made movies, but this one was bloody hilarious :howler:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Yep, damn funny movie :LOL: I tend to shy away from aussie-made movies, but this one was bloody hilarious :howler:
    A pity I missed it then, but I was thinking...

Imagine you'd send a man to the moon, and it was going to go out live on TV. Then you lost the signal. :eek: [/queenormouspanicattack] :)

"Quickly guys, fake it. I don't care if you can't shut the ****ing door, you can work in a draft for a few hours..."

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    lol... I saw this documentary about the alleged moon-landing conspiracy.

Basicly a load of crap but there was something very interesting. The pics the spaceboys took looked kinda weird. There's these small cross' on the lens, which of course is visible on the photos. But in one of those photos, one of those cross' were hiding halfway behind their shuttle (or whatever that thing is called). That's impossible! All the cross' is supposed to be in front of everything else.

I heard that the japanese will be launching a satelite thingy this year. And it should be able to have a look were the americans landed. If the flag, the moon-car and other stuff isn't there... uhuu spooky!

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

I heard that the japanese will be launching a satelite thingy this year. And it should be able to have a look were the americans landed. If the flag, the moon-car and other stuff isn't there... uhuu spooky!
    As if the Americans won't pay the japanese to say that they saw all that junk there :p

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Do you know, if they explained somewhere about that or about flags?
    No, they can't, because there's no valid explanation :p

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    how about this one...

the vehicle and the space-guy should be dark (notice the shadows) But there's light on them... how is that possible??? Where's that coming from?

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Thanks for the pics Anders. You obviously don't believe it either, eh? ;)

There's so much evidence of it being a fake, and I saw a documentary on it once. Sure, they're presented in very convincing and logical manners, so of course you're going to believe these documentaries... but even giving it my own thought, i came to the same conclusion

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    The shadows are just completely screwed up on this one... It doesn't make sense.
    Urm.....

1. Gray's wrong. The flag would not have been limp due to gravity. There's no gravity on the moon...... that's why astronauts bounce......

If anything..... that flag should have been floating......

2. I don't understand what's wrong with this pic Kaliman??? To me all the shadow look to be in line with the light source. ie; Light is comming from the right, so shadows are cast towards the left.

Have i misunderstood you??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)