Conspiracy Theory #2 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is weird

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946. Abe was elected president in 1860. JFK was elected president in 1960. Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both had wives who lost their children while living in the White House. Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really wierd...

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln. Both were assassinated by Southerners. Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnston. Andrew Johnston, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnston, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908. John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswold, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939. Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat...

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named "Ford". Kennedy was shot in a "Lincoln" car made by Ford. Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theatre. Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Creepy huh?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
coinsidence maybe!? :D

seriously, it is wierd, but too many of those things seemed to happen as a coincidence. even if they didn't have those things in common, i dont think the outcome would be different.

anyhow, it is freaky...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
Lincon was in Monroe, eh? Some might say the same of Kennedy...

:nervous:
I'll get my coat.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
...I shall say zis only once:
[/that chick from Allo Allo accent]

URBAN MYTH!!!
What about it is a myth? Are any of the dates quoted wrong? Or the names?

I'm nearly sure it was Lindon B. Johnston, not Johnson as someone suggested, who succeeded Kennedy.

It's a conincidence, almost certainly, but a strange one.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Has anyone checked if all those things are really true? I mean they could very well be, but ton the other hand they very well might not.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well do you wanna hear a real weird thing?

My gf and I last year we went to Rome and stayed in a hotel called 'Taormina'. This year we went to Taormina! And stayed in a hotel called 'Villa Fiorita'. And next year we're getting married at a reception hall called 'Villa Fiorita'!! Is that ****en weird or what? And it was not even intended, just coincidences.

I have to be careful what destination and hotel I choose next year :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Creepy huh?
No not really. Cuz when you cut out all the Lee Harvey Oswald crap... it's really dull. How the hell can anyone still believe that Oswald did it???? Nobody could have fired that many precision shots in such a short period of time. It would be impossible to do with the rifle Oswald had. And lets not forget that the shots came from multible angles, so unless he was superman, he didn't do it. You are right about one thing though... it was a conspiracy and it was carried out by the CIA.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

No not really. Cuz when you cut out all the Lee Harvey Oswald crap... it's really dull. How the hell can anyone still believe that Oswald did it???? Nobody could have fired that many precision shots in such a short period of time. It would be impossible to do with the rifle Oswald had. And lets not forget that the shots came from multible angles, so unless he was superman, he didn't do it. You are right about one thing though... it was a conspiracy and it was carried out by the CIA.
    Ahh, an interesting and highly debated point. I really do think it was a conspiracy... and so was the moon landing (dead serious). So many theories, with the Grassy Knoll, the multiple shooters. That reminds me of the super-loogie in that Seinfeld episode :LOL: "So the spit deflected off :blah:" :howler:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Ahh, an interesting and highly debated point. I really do think it was a conspiracy... and so was the moon landing (dead serious). So many theories, with the Grassy Knoll, the multiple shooters. That reminds me of the super-loogie in that Seinfeld episode :LOL: "So the spit deflected off :blah:" :howler:
    :D Well, regards the moon landing, I assume the flag is still there to prove it. Besides, the Russians never tried to deny it happened, which would amaze me if it wasn't true. Finally, what about all those amateur astronomers who watched the little spot of light fly to the moon, and return a couple of days later? Maybe they saw a UFO? Hey, maybe that's what Roswell is all about... :geek::wallbang:

Anyway, I remember one Red Dwarf episode (did any of you ever see that?) where the crew of the Red Dwarf accidentally disturb Oswald, causing him to miss, and changing the course of time. They then fix everything by bringing Kennedy back from a couple of years later (he's being imprisoned for some sex scandal) to shoot himself from the grassy knoll! :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

:D Well, regards the moon landing, I assume the flag is still there to prove it.
    Why, did you see recent photos of the flag, taken by a U.S. telescope? :LOL: It's funny you should mention the flag, because that's one of the reasons why i don't believe the moon landing actually happened. If you look at pics/video of the moon landing, you can clearly see the U.S. flag 'rippling' or waving in the wind. Now what's wrong with this? The moon has no atmosphere, and hence no weather = no wind. In these conditions, a flag would simply droop, due to the effects of gravity, but remain perfectly still.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Why, did you see recent photos of the flag, taken by a U.S. telescope?
    :D I meant that more as a possible proof, than a current one.

If you look at pics/video of the moon landing, you can clearly see the U.S. flag 'rippling' or waving in the wind.
    Video? The thing is, if that was done on Earth, surely it would have been done in a studio. Where there is no wind.

Is it moving, or just rippled? Because the Americans might have thought that a limp flag would suck, and just sent a solid one, or on with a wire woven into the top.

EDIT:
    Interesting...

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Video? The thing is, if that was done on Earth, surely it would have been done in a studio. Where there is no wind.
    Maybe they just didn't think it through enough, and the natural thought process was "Flags always wave, so we'll get a wind generator in to make it look like a real flag" ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)