CONFIRMED FOR ZEBINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
hey! zebina is confirmed to be playing football for a club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is a club in europe!!! and that is none other than a football club!!!!!

he has confirmed that he will play the games wearing boots to protact his toe nails and he will be wearing the shin pad to protect himself against the disasters. he will be wearing football jersey to keep himself warm and will be wearing shorts to play in order to avoid wearing long pants. it is confirmed that his name will be printed on the jersey so that he will not mix his jersey up with his team mates.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
diamondring said:
hey! zebina is confirmed to be playing football for a club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is a club in europe!!! and that is none other than a football club!!!!!

he has confirmed that he will play the games wearing boots to protact his toe nails and he will be wearing the shin pad to protect himself against the disasters. he will be wearing football jersey to keep himself warm and will be wearing shorts to play in order to avoid wearing long pants. it is confirmed that his name will be printed on the jersey so that he will not mix his jersey up with his team mates.

someone is asking to be banned....:disagree:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
diamondring said:
sorry if i said the wrong thing! but i feel that there is such player called zebina

Well thats wrong... theres no player call Zebina, its just an invention of your delutional mind...

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    but i did saw him lay for juvenntus against arsenal first leg. full name is jonathan zebina. is a french. he play on the rite bac if im not wrong

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    but i did saw him lay for juvenntus against arsenal first leg. full name is jonathan zebina. is a french. he play on the rite bac if im not wrong

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    diamondring said:

You see that where you are imagine thinks, theres not any player of soccer that is call Jonathan Zebina and that plays soccer in Juventus.

You are imagining people dude.

Mar 6, 2005
    diamondring said:
    he has confirmed that he will play the games wearing boots to protact his toe nails and he will be wearing the shin pad to protect himself against the disasters..
    ..and you will be wearing a football helmet because you are 'mentally challenged'.. :toast:

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    omg...i think i mistook newcasstle for juventus i think lol im so sorry....yaya....it wasnt zebina.........i think i got the letters jumbled up sorry. it is zibane, not zebina. sorry.......sorry.....o ya, he play da centre defender for newcaslte

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    diamondring said:
    diamondring said:
    As diamondring didn't do anything wrong with his silly threads...but he double posted...ban him:D

OP

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    i din mean to...i thought that i did not post it, so i posted it again.......my com is laggy....im onli window 95....pentium2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)