Concerts you wish you went to or never went to......... (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Everybody who loves music, I'm sure has had this situation once or twice in their lifetime. You know, you go to see your favorite band, and they turn out to be a total disaster live, or you consciously skip out on a show, and for whatever reason, really regret missing out on it.

Well here's mine:

The one show that I REALLY wish I never went to:

Aerosmith- 1983, Providence, RI.

Well, before anyone says "why would you regret going?". Well, this version of Aerosmith was without its two gutarists, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford, and the show was just abyssmal, to say the least. Steven Tyler was off in another time zone, and the two gutarists who replaced Perry and Whitford were an embarassment.

To top it off, the opening act, David Johanssen (Formerly of The New York Dolls, who later went on to become Buster Pointdexter) was the opening act, and he was literally booed off the stage after 10 minutes, he told us all "Fvck Off, and good night."

Two Concerts I regret missing out on:

The Police- 1983, Providence, RI.

I had a chance to go, but it was on a school night, and I had Final exams coming up, so I said to my friend, "Take someone else, I'm sure they'll be around again next year":rolleyes: The rest is history.:down:

Queen- 1984, Boston, MA.

This one really hurts. I was and still am a huge Queen fan, and there were still some tickets left for the show at the old Boston Garden, but for some reason, still unknown to this day (I must have been really stoned), I said that I didn't feel like going!?!?!. Again, I fooled myself into thinking. "That's allright, they'll be back again next year. Suffice it to say, that was their last tour of the US, and when they toured again in '86, they only toured Europe.

And then on Nov 24th, 1991.............................:sob::sob:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Martin, I can't spell. Can you fix that for me?

Thenk yuu vurry mooch.

Aug 1, 2003
    there aren't many concerts here.

I wish I had gone for the Michael Jackson one, but I was too young.

I wish I went to Red Hot's at singapore, but I couldn't get tickets.

Yep, life does suck at times.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I wish I had gone to see Queens of the Stoneage when they were here some time ago. I love them, but noone I knew wanted to see them.

Crap, I didn't want to be reminded of that...

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Well, I'm glad that people are responding, finally.

I was about to change this thread to a "If you were on a deserted Island with Britney and Chrisitna, and could pick ONLY one, who would it be, and why":D:D

You know, I still just might do that.......................................

Please Excuse me. :)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    i'd pick Christina and beat the shit out of her b/c she looks like a rat ...... i'd rip one of britney's fake boobies out and stick it down christina's throat

sorry got carried away .....

i wish i could see nirvana .... i'd do almost anything to see them but unfortunately it's impossible

and well i guess you can't really consider raves concerts but i'd love to go to one of the european 2 day raves. there was a really big one in florida i think not that long ago and i couldn't go ..... :(

the White Stripes .... wasn't that long ago and i had no money

there is a few more but i'm not gonna mention them b/c who knows maybe i'll get a chance to see the bands in future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)