Compilation Competition 2005 (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Damn.. I don't think I will be able to participate.. Too busy in preperation for my exam. If it was 04-05 I would have uploaded the one I made a while back.
Side note: my best friend (brother actually) just got married ... I am so happy.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
hey guys dammnn long time ago so buon anno for everyone.

i was bizzy on my compilation so thats why i wasent around.

i have good and bad news, the good news is that i think i maked something good funny and maybe touchy :p

i hope you guys all like it but the bad news is that the compilation is 250mb i have tryed to make it smaller but the picture gets really bad if i make it smaller so i have to leave it to 250 :( can i still enter with such a bigg ass file?

Ciao

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
hambon said:
make sure to make the necessary arrangements with fondy during these 2 days
like what??? but i havent seen fondy here i have send him a pm like 4hours ago he dont awnser but hey sometime's i awnser like 14days later :p

and i am uploading my compilation on you send it and i am waiting like 3 hours
and still isent uploaded.
cant marty upload it on the forum that would be cool if all the compilations were here on the forum. but you send it is down after 25downloads so that problem isent solved with you send it

Fondy

Aug 11, 2002
if your compilation is done upload it to the www.yousendit.com and then send me a link, and i will upload it to my site...........

PS: files must be under 100mg i don't want to spend 10 hours downloading/uploading files.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)