Comparison between Fresi & Ferrara (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
hey guys
what do u think if we made comparison between S FRESI & C FERRARA cause as i saw in our last match against Udinese , Salvatore made an impressive match & saved us from at least one goal . . . furthermore, he's much younger the CIRO & much faster with or without the ball.
To make it fast , i think Fresi is better the Ferrara these days & must be a starter all the upcoming matches while Montero is still injured .
So , any opinions . .?

Forza Juventus fc :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
about being much younger than Ferrara, thats not entairly true!!!
Fresi is already 30 i think...

you can't judge a player from one game. You should have seen Ferrara against Inter!! he was great.

anyway, i still prefer Tudor-Iuliano at their Best, in Central defense, to Ferrara or Fresi.

of course Tudor-Montero if he wasn't injured.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
going back to the main subject comparing fresi to ferrara!!! well fresi had a good game against udinese!!!! and yes he did save us from at least one goal

but that was one game, how many goals did ferrara save us from?

ferrara is an excellent player who has alot of experience i would chose him over fresi any day of the week.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
there is no question that Ferrara is a better player than Fresi (because of his history) Though u have to consider recent form.

Fresi seems to be doing well and i dont see why he shouldn't be considered.

We all know the Ferrara is not gonna play anywhere near the way he played in the early and mid 90's.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Ferrara is good in my point of view!!!

and i think he would be an excellent sub for the defense considering the amount of experience he has!!!!

i always believed that age doesn't matter alot with defenders as experience is much more important!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Montero is out of the question!!!! he will always be a first choice in my opinion!!

but tudor i would disagree i like the guy but he does alot of mistakes to be a CD!!!

i would go with ferrara montero!

Jul 12, 2002
Kengo is right, Ferrara and Montero are our best two Central Defenders right now. Tudor has promise, but when the game is on the line, Ferrara has been the better player. Besides, Ferrara may be slow, but he doesn't play a speed game, also Tudor isn't fast either, so you're not losing anything in that respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)