Como - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
This channels are showing the game do anyone Know any others?? :

Supersport
I have supersport and unfortunately am not getting the match :down: Could you please clarify which supersport is showing this game?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    Hello everyone :cool:

We have reached the top of the Seire A standings, and if we plan to stay there then we need to win matches against the likes of Como with minimum effort .. Any other result would be out of the question during this stage of the season .. maybe feilding a second string squad (no Gigi, Zambro, Davids, Tudor, and Thuram) would mean that we would hopefully have a better selection of 'fresher' players for Man Utd .. in the meantime, let's focus on Como and get the full mark (3 points).

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    final boxscore:
    como 1-3 juventus

we're clear on top after a long,long time in 3rd!

two weeks can change so much....i love serie a:)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
    i saw the game...
    if any body else did, what was nedved thinking when he exchanged shirts with como player at half time. did he agree with lippi to substitute him at the interval??
    because lippi punished him and kept him on the field for disclosing the coach intent and the game plan.

any comment??

Cheyenne

Jan 29, 2003
    :cool:I believe JUVE are strong enough to take all the points against como even with so many players missing,PAVEL NEDVED looked sharp the other night and i think he will influence the game with his quality

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    Marco Di Vaio was one of Juventus' top performers during the comprehensive 3-1 victory over Como and after the game he revealed that he was extra determined to do well on Saturday after watching his teammates put up such a gallant fight against Manchester from his sick-bed.

"After Wednesday's match all of us that had to stay in Turin because of the flu knew that we had to honour their efforts with a great match," said the former Parma sniper, who netted his fourth goal since joining the Bianconeri.. "Some of our players played despite suffering from heavy fevers and it was evident that they were giving it absolutely everything they had."

:touched:

Well Done, Marco .. well done :cool:

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
    JUVE PLAYED GOOD
    ZENONI IS NOT THAT GOOD
    LIPPI HAS STRONG PERSONALITY ,HE SHOWED NEDVED WHO REALLY IS IN CHARGE AND THAT'S GOOD
    TACH MISSED A ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE KEEPER....NO GOOD
    OUR MENTAL CONDITION AT THIS MOMENT WILL MAKE US BEAT MU GOOD

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Interesting thing i heard is that this "flu" thing is turning on MIlan players. Nesta is down with flu, according to official Milan site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)