Commemoration of 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
I would like to take a moment to ask everyone reading this to take a moment of quiet reflection for everyone that died and everyone that lived.

Let us all live and work toward a world that will be better for our suffering and wiser for our mistakes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Good idea Ian. It's important, espically living where I do, to not let this take over your life but on the other hand you do need to remember the awful events. Don't worry though, I was in Manhatten on Saturday Night and the city is as strong as ever.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
without turning this into a political forum, lets take a moment of silence for every victim of inhumanity in any country in the world.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
without turning this into a political forum, lets take a moment of silence for every victim of inhumanity in any country in the world.
If you were referring to me, I wasn't turning this into a political forum, as I think both the peole who lost their lives in the WTC as well as the after attacks in Afghanistan should be considered.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I 100% agree about what u r saying......but i wasn't referingt to you. My words were just to end any biased thought from anyone reading this...thats it.

just keeping it kewl, because i know that these topics can get very touchy :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I got the scare of my life last wednesday when I passed by the American embassy in The Hague on my way to university and there was smoke coming out of the windows!!!

Nothing serious though - turned out something went wrong with an iron - several rooms are lost but no victims. :)

Did anyone see the documentary those two French guys made? That was incredible!! In a sad way I mean.... :down:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Did anyone see the documentary those two French guys made? That was incredible!! In a sad way I mean.... :down:
i saw it, i found it very fascinating and interesting.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I 100% agree about what u r saying......but i wasn't referingt to you. My words were just to end any biased thought from anyone reading this...thats it.

just keeping it kewl, because i know that these topics can get very touchy :)
:cool:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
I would like to take a moment to ask everyone reading this to take a moment of quiet reflection for everyone that died and everyone that lived.

Let us all live and work toward a world that will be better for our suffering and wiser for our mistakes.
Good Idea !!!!

laura

Jul 25, 2002
this moment of silence and post is for my friend
Beth who lost her husband on 9/11.
and for her 2 year old little girl shea!
:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)