Comeback kings and queens! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wow CrazyNinja, u sound like you're being tracked down with a price on ur head :scared:

welcome to the forums, plz introduce urself :)

Nov 21, 2003
well, i might as well have a price on my head. they dont stop picking on me.
well, i'm a male, i live in iowa, ummmm....
they grls at school think i'm hot, and guys think im cool,, i'm 6' 5 1/2" i weigh 165 lbs. and can bench 2 sumthin. ne ither questions?oh... i have a GF in pennsilvania

Nov 21, 2003
dam, many errors! first off, the* girls* other*.
and second, i have a question for yals,
what do i do if i have most of my school picking on me, i dont think u guys could even get out of that war

could u help out a friend

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What's the reason they're all picking on you? Did you stir some $#!^ or they just don't like ur face?

If you can bench 2 something (that sounds like a lot, i'm from Australia so i wouldn't know), then just wear a singlet around and flex every time people come near you ;)

Nov 21, 2003
i would kick the shit out of them but (1) i would get a supension. the teachers hate me cause im a smartass and the same goes for the principal and the dean, and (2) they would beat the shit out of me cause they have like 100 peopl that want my head in school it would help if i could beat the shit out of them in a swear and comeback battle, but right now most of the school is winning the battle of THEM Vs. me and my 1 friend thats backing me but dont really want to get into it cause hes gonna get the shit beat out of him when his dad finds out.....
......so, could u just help me out...PLEAZE!

Nov 21, 2003
ummm... they do, i flirted with 1 guys gf so he hates me, ummmmm.... i asked some1 for help on home work whn i wasnt sposed to so the teachers hate me.....ect
stuff like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)