Comeback kings and queens! (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
hello all!

Im sure most of us here, have either been part of or overheard comebacks to pick up lines!?!?

So if u want to talk about your pick up style, or just contribute a pickup\comeback story, go ahead.....

Here's one i thot i cud share with u guys....

It was at one of my faverite night clubs. I was drinking my beer standing at the bar.....when suddenly this reallly hot (AND I MEAN SIZZLING) chick comes up and stands 2 feet away from me. Being with my Gf.....i wouldnt be making ne moves, but this really short guy with spiky hair went up to her, and ordered his beer while standing next to her. He taps her on her shoulder and asks, if she would like to dance with him?! She looked at him up and down in a really belittling way and said "No thank you" in the meantime his beer arrives, he takes a sip non chalantly and says " That's ok, dont thank me, thank god some1 asked you."

that was perhaps, one of the best comebacks i had ever seen....!

So....what do u guys have to share?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
when i went to a club last week a guy came to me and told me to dance with me....

i said no but unfortunatelly he knew me so he insisted!
:fero::fero:

omg....
i wish he would say smg like what the other guy said and just go away...!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Girl: Are you looking at my butt asshole?
Me: No actually. I was just evaluating it, and the conclusion is that it's not worth looking at.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
By request of that damn no fun party-pooper Anders/Kaliman, this post has been deleted :p ;)

I was just kidding mate, no hard feelings. You've become a bit too serious lately, why is that?

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Guy: Would you like to dance?
    Girl: Not with you.
    Guy: I dont think you heard me, i said "you look fat in those pants."

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    hello all!

Im sure most of us here, have either been part of or overheard comebacks to pick up lines!?!?

So if u want to talk about your pick up style, or just contribute a pickup\comeback story, go ahead.....

Here's one i thot i cud share with u guys....

It was at one of my faverite night clubs. I was drinking my beer standing at the bar.....when suddenly this reallly hot (AND I MEAN SIZZLING) chick comes up and stands 2 feet away from me. Being with my Gf.....i wouldnt be making ne moves, but this really short guy with spiky hair went up to her, and ordered his beer while standing next to her. He taps her on her shoulder and asks, if she would like to dance with him?! She looked at him up and down in a really belittling way and said "No thank you" in the meantime his beer arrives, he takes a sip non chalantly and says " That's ok, dont thank me, thank god some1 asked you."

that was perhaps, one of the best comebacks i had ever seen....!

So....what do u guys have to share?

Does that guy had such low self-assurance, that he cant take normal: "No, thank you?"

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio] ++
    Guy: Would you like to dance?
    Girl: Not with you.
    Guy: I dont think you heard me, i said "you look fat in those pants."
    :howler: Good one! I heard someone say that once, and I had to spit out my beer in laughter...

++ [ originally posted by baggio] ++
    Does that guy had such low self-assurance, that he cant take normal: "No, thank you?"
    I think it was kewl to say it, cuz she had this stuck up personality. I've said this before and I'll say it again - chicks who knows that they're hot, are the worst kind.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    I think it was kewl to say it, cuz she had this stuck up personality. I've said this before and I'll say it again - chicks who knows that they're hot, are the worst kind.
    :wth:
    Were you talking to me or to baggio? :D;)

Man, I hope I have right to say no, thank you to some guy, when I dont wanna dance? Or maybe sth happened in this world lately and I lost my right to refuse?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

:wth:
    Were you talking to me or to baggio? :D;)

Man, I hope I have right to say no, thank you to some guy, when I dont wanna dance? Or maybe sth happened in this world lately and I lost my right to refuse?
    Sure, you can always say no. But don't do it with an attitude. As I understood Baggio's post, she was being a real stuck up bítch. So it's ok... let her have it!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    By request of that damn no fun party-pooper Anders/Kaliman, this post has been deleted :p ;)

I was just kidding mate, no hard feelings. You've become a bit too serious lately, why is that?
    Thank you very much... I gave you an explanation in a PM :p :D

BTW DJ, wtf is up with people saying j/k all the frikkin' time. What the hell does it mean!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)