Come fly with me u r in 4 a bumpy ride (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This is your captain Denco speaking and we will be travelling for a couple of weeks
First stop is the Real Madrid vs Man united
Vitoria please tell Tom and Kengo to stop fighting
then we will take a brief view fo Ajax vs Milan

Second stop is Juve vs Barcelona then a glimpse of Inter vs valencia
Ian , anymore cracks about Buffon and u are outta the plane

Glen, Slack. Paul and Junhide any reviews on the matches thus far
Next stop is Newcastle vs Man united, then Milan vs Inter and then again Real Soceildad vs Real Madrid
then we can view Bologna vs Juventus for Fahad's sake otherwise he will kill me

Martin please tell Majed to stop rolling his eyes

Next stop is Arsenal Vs Man united
Mona and Cool girl, Stuart, Paranoia and Lacrease look hungry , attend to them please

Then we are now onto Real Madrid vs Barcelona and for those who missed the goals Nekton is ready to show you videos

Erik can u please take over for a little while i gotta take a nap

Now we are now with Juventus vs Roma and Erik whtas going on why so bumpy
Vinman, i don't care what you say but no mile high club on my plane ditto C_Vieri

Next stop is Barceloan vs Juventus with an extended view of Valencia vs Inter
then finally we get to Man united vs Real madrid with a very brief look at Milan vs Ajax

Hope you had a good flight and the likes of Dj Juve, Hoshi , Bongiovi were excellent with their brand of entertainment

For the next flight I will hand over to my colleagues Mate and Nina who will take you guys if you want to Brescia and Intertoto

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
This is your captain Denco speaking and we will be travelling for a couple of weeks
Hey capitan Denco, great trip! :thumb:

First stop is the Real Madrid vs Man united
Vitoria please tell Tom and Kengo to stop fighting
then we will take a brief view fo Ajax vs Milan
I will do my best :strong:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
someone is pi$$ed off :D
I believe a more accurate depiction of what i really feel is "incredibly amazed at the incompetence of your ability to try and be funny"

in fact I think you would fail miserably at trying to be funny by acting like a complete dumb-ass

and im sure this would be among the more favourable reviews

cheers :)

;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

I believe a more accurate depiction of what i really feel is "incredibly amazed at the incompetence of your ability to try and be funny"

in fact I think you would fail miserably at trying to be funny by acting like a complete dumb-ass

and im sure this would be among the more favourable reviews

cheers :)

;)
at least you dont have to act ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
point to me all you want, but why would anyone bother looking at an actor when the real thing is right next to him?!....;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

i appreciate you justifying my point :)
:rolleyes:
there's nothing valid to be justified...

That is one of the worst comebacks i've ever read Lac:LOL:
you said a few posts that i was "actling" like one!!!

that's almost like the old sayings from kindergarten "i'm rubber, you're glue, what you say to me bounces off ans sticks to you!"

:LOL:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

That is one of the worst comebacks i've ever read Lac:LOL:
you said a few posts that i was "actling" like one!!!

that's almost like the old sayings from kindergarten "i'm rubber, you're glue, what you say to me bounces off ans sticks to you!"

:LOL:

ok let me clarify as I see you are enshrouded in a fog of pea soup that is your mind....

point to me all you want, but why would anyone bother looking at an actor when the real thing is right next to him?!....
i appreciate you justifying my point
let me just amplify my reply in a way that should explain what i mean....

I appreciate the fact that you justify my point that people would look at the real thing(who I believe is you), instead of looking at an actor- someone who can pretend to be one but is really not.

capische?

btw next time if u find something that is above your level of comprehension then you should shut up.

as is oft said,

tis better to be silent and have people think of you as a fool than speak out and remove all doubt....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

ok let me clarify as I see you are enshrouded in a fog of pea soup that is your mind....

let me just amplify my reply in a way that should explain what i mean....

I appreciate the fact that you justify my point that people would look at the real thing(who I believe is you), instead of looking at an actor- someone who can pretend to be one but is really not.

capische?

btw next time if u find something that is above your level of comprehension then you should shut up.

as is oft said,

tis better to be silent and have people think of you as a fool than speak out and remove all doubt....
actually, i'm way past your level of comprehension...the only thing i couldn't believe is your stupidity and you thinking that you got everything figured out

let me make a simple little quote that your microscopicly sized mind couldn't remember.

and using another one of your quotes:

I appreciate the fact that you justify my point that people would look at the real thing(who I believe is you), instead of looking at an actor- someone who can pretend to be one but is really not .
using these two quotes, i'll explain (in simple words, because u may not understand this)

1. Me: Actor (as you said in Q1)
2. Therefore: Me really not dumb-ass (from 1. and Q2)
3. Therefore: from this quote:
point to me all you want, but why would anyone bother looking at an actor when the real thing is right next to him?!....
you're the real dumb-as
4. Therefore: you have bad comprehension
5. Therefore: i'm correct when i said:
6. therefore: Your a complete Fool (yet you didnt know it)
7. therefore: you should really follow the sayings that you know instead of preaching others.
so i reiterate this to you since you need it the most:

M3loom sadeeg?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)