Collector Of Scale Model Cars (2 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL

You're in Bavaria and you don't like BMW nor Bayern. :p

Do you at least like a beer?
It's more like that i can't stand the people who usually drive them, add that their price policy is ridiculous. Almost everything is "optional equipment". I'm actually surprised their cars come with 2 side mirrors and 4 wheels without paying extra money. I mean, you already pay premium money and get like a half car for it. Fuck them.

If you want to pay for the name, buy a BMW (Mercedes, Audi), if you just want a good car and you don't need a penis enlargement, go buy a japanese car.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I am a big fan of scale model cars, particularly 1:43 size. I collect Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Lamborghini, just to name a few.

Any other collectors on this Forum?
I have a number of these scattered and locked away in my loft. Most were gifts as a kid. Mainly Ferrari ones. Remember actually playing with one of these (I know) and I busted one of the doors. Mum went schitzo at me. When I next go into my loft I'll have a good look around and grab them and send some photos, should still be in mint condition.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
It's more like that i can't stand the people who usually drive them, add that their price policy is ridiculous. Almost everything is "optional equipment". I'm actually surprised their cars come with 2 side mirrors and 4 wheels without paying extra money. I mean, you already pay premium money and get like a half car for it. Fuck them.

If you want to pay for the name, buy a BMW (Mercedes, Audi), if you just want a good car and you don't need a penis enlargement, go buy a japanese car.
I concur. Mostly.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

true

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...if you just want a good car and you don't need a penis enlargement, go buy a japanese car.
true that. that's why a family meeting for us looks like a japanese car fan meet up (with an accord, a yaris, a civic and a cr-v). when he's home, my brother's astra looks pretty odd, but he's about to buy himself a forester anyway.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    I have a number of these scattered and locked away in my loft. Most were gifts as a kid. Mainly Ferrari ones. Remember actually playing with one of these (I know) and I busted one of the doors. Mum went schitzo at me. When I next go into my loft I'll have a good look around and grab them and send some photos, should still be in mint condition.
    :tup: Waiting for photos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)