Collections (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Oh bloody hell. I find it quite amazing you didn't become an alcoholic that day or seriously wrecked public property :dazed::D

Well I did go home and do a couple of lines as well. I had a really bad drug problem back then, but I've been clean for 17 years now.

(Don't do Drugs, kids)

Among the other memories that rushed into my head that day were:

the original Kiss and Star Wars comic books.

The first Daredevil comic

The first Fantastic Four Comic.

The third Spiderman Issue.

An OJ Simpson rookie card.

The Magic Johnson-Larry Bird perforated rookie card

Yep, I had all of them as well.

Poof!!!! just like that, they all ended up in some landfill somewhere

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Oh and two things I forgot to add, cause I have full collections, I dont buy them anymore.

I have all novels written by Agatha Christie, I have everything what she has written :cheesy:
So I dont need to buy them anymore.
maybe if there were some special editions.

And I collected comics about Thorgal - I'm sure none knows who he is :sigh:
And I also have all issues, but there is some hope, that new issues will appear.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I was recently given three cases of Coca-Cola (glass bottles), and now I'm thinking about starting a bottle cap collection.

I saw some idiot kid on tv last week collecting broken light bulbs...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When i was younger... i had a BiG collection of the HE-MAN action figures. I had a lot of SILVERHAWKS and GHOSTBUSTERS too.

Now i Just collect CD´s specially the ANGRA´S

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I would really appreciate Mr Page. ;) Thanks.

Instead of My Friend???

Despite our mutual admiration for Led Zeppelin, you would rather be known as Mr. Page??

Well, Ok.:down:

Mr. Page.

A-hole:D:D:D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Instead of My Friend???

Despite our mutual admiration for Led Zeppelin, you would rather be known as Mr. Page??

Well, Ok.:down:

Mr. Page.

A-hole:D:D:D
:D

Ok, when I think about, my friend sounds a lot better :)

Aug 1, 2003
thanks anna, but ive only reached 500 and thats low :LOL:
well besides postcards, i collect football jerseys (small collection but still proud) and x-force & samurai x comics. i also have tons of sweet valley books (childish i know) and fearless books.

currently, im trying to collect anime dvds. but i only have one so far as one dvd costs me rm120 which is a lot. im making the japanese rich!

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #36
    Congratulations tarmpropp.

There is just one thing that bothers me. Every time someone becomes a moderator they all of a sudden don't come very often. At least that is what happened to other coaches as Nekton, Paolo_Montero and Matto.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    I used to collect comic books (japanese one e.g. Doraemon, Yu Yu hakusho, slam dunk, black jack.....)

And I spent an obscene amount of $ on Yu Yu Hakusho merchandise.

Aug 27, 2003
    oh i collect the world soccer magazine too ..its not like i anticpate i just see it and buy it..then i go home and i ntoiced i had all of the edditons from jan 2003 so im like coool..only two month and the national geographic..my dad passed that ahbbit we have ones ating back to 1914!!! (no..my dad is not that old..he just happen to know this english guywho gave it to him when he studied in newcatsle)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Congratulations tarmpropp.

There is just one thing that bothers me. Every time someone becomes a moderator they all of a sudden don't come very often. At least that is what happened to other coaches as Nekton, Paolo_Montero and Matto.
    Thanks :). I'm pretty sure I won't be here less, my time here has stabilized lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)