Coach who I think should manage Juve... (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Capello has definite skill. Lippi even remarked how he admired his ability to tolerate the Cassanate and yet bring out constructive play for who could otherwise be another whining Vieri wannabe in the making. (Well, not in so many words, but... ;) )

I do like Roma's style of play. And he's been able to get a lot of defensive support out of one of the more underappreciated backfields this year -- something that we definitely need to heed. And who can knock their goal differential this year??

Even so, this is a guy at Roma afterall. And I personally have to stick with the Parma Package as a matter of preference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Capello? I hate this guy! Everything, that comes from Roma is sh*t! Never ever will he coach Juve!

Prandelli or Deschamps. One of them will be the new man on the bench!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

How about DP + DV + Miccoli + Gilardino + Cavenaghi? :D Sounds like a fair squad to me.

DP and Cavenaghi could enjoy Coppa Italia matches, while DV gets some rest? :)
Sounds great, but too expensive, I can't see Moggi paying that much salaries... 4 strikers should be enough, maybe Benjamin as fifth forward...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

How about DP + DV + Miccoli + Gilardino + Cavenaghi? :D Sounds like a fair squad to me.

DP and Cavenaghi could enjoy Coppa Italia matches, while DV gets some rest? :)
Who needs DYO??? we should send him back to parma a soon as we can, or sell him to Quatar or China.

DP+Trez (Cave)+Gila+Micco
they are far enough imo!

(and not only cause the rhyme)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
I hate Capello. All his teams play a very ugly style, and he's too easily riled for a professional coach.
easily riled??WTF??

he's had to tolerate the likes of anelka,totti and cassano!if lippi were in his boots he'd have blown his top long ago!

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

Who needs DYO??? we should send him back to parma a soon as we can, or sell him to Quatar or China.

DP+Trez (Cave)+Gila+Micco
    they are far enough imo!

(and not only cause the rhyme)
    I wonder how much Di Vaio is worth on the market nowadays...

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
    Don Capello is the best Italian coach right now, (okey, respecting age, so I correct it to: behind Trap)

He built the best team ever played in Serie-a (have to admit). After he arrived to Milan, AC Milan was unbeaten in 58 games, won 3 scudettos in row 92-93-94, won 4:0 in EC final against formidable Barca (Romario, Stoichkov, R Koeman...)

He's current squad got all source of problems this year, and he was still able to finsh second best, way above us, or Inter.

As it was mentioned before, he is handling Cassano like no one else could do (imagine what Lippi would have done in this situation).

The only problem is he dislikes Juve.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    Well, even if Capello and Moggi & Co. don't believe in universal love, they speak the same language... and live in the same country. Moggi could have tried talking to him.

But the fact that absolutely no rumors have been in the air linking that coach to Juve, I guess it will never happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)