Coach who I think should manage Juve... (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
The guy whom I think would pull us back on top next year would be Fabio Capello.

Now, this is not a rumor, nowhere have I seen any indication of this possible transfer, just my personal opinion.

He's had great times with Real, Milan and Roma. He should have great times with the greatest team also.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomer

May 3, 2004
he will never coach juve cauze he dislikes juve '
and juve stuff ' players ' fans dislikes everyone connected to roma '
me ' i hate them

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
he said for a few months ago that he would never like to be JUVE's
coach... but I would had been happy if he could take over lippi as he is among the best coaches in the world!

Jul 12, 2002
I hate Capello. All his teams play a very ugly style, and he's too easily riled for a professional coach.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
OK.....then why Roma plays the nicest football this season?
Nicest? Maybe the most effective in terms of goals to chances ratio and goal difference, but I would hardly call it nice.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Well u wrong Ian.I agree with Barkuss. Roma at the beginning of the season was playing a really enjoyable football pair to what Milan was doing.

I like Capello actually, but I rather have someone new...like Del Neri :D

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    I also think that in terms of entertainment Roma has been MUCH more effective than Milan or Juve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    i agree with Ian......capello style is strange , lets not say borin , but it;s weird , P.s the main reason put roma 2nd place was cuz of totti , he didn't get injured !

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    I prefer Parma package (Prandelli, Ferrari, Gilardino)
    Heh heh... yeah... I liked the way you put it.

Hell, I don't even care who the coach is as long as we get Ferrari and Gilardino!

If we do get those two though... we'll probably see either Micolli or DP on the bench most of the time?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Hell, I don't even care who the coach is as long as we get Ferrari and Gilardino!

If we do get those two though... we'll probably see either Micolli or DP on the bench most of the time?
    Well, our attack for next season could be this:

DP, Gilardino, Miccoli, Di Vaio

or even this:

DP, Gilardino, Miccoli, Cavenaghi...

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Well, our attack for next season could be this:

DP, Gilardino, Miccoli, Di Vaio

or even this:

DP, Gilardino, Miccoli, Cavenaghi...
    How about DP + DV + Miccoli + Gilardino + Cavenaghi? :D Sounds like a fair squad to me.

DP and Cavenaghi could enjoy Coppa Italia matches, while DV gets some rest? :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Nicest? Maybe the most effective in terms of goals to chances ratio and goal difference, but I would hardly call it nice.

Roma's football has been very attractive this season. It's widely known that Roma has played some great football this season.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
    Well u wrong Ian.I agree with Barkuss. Roma at the beginning of the season was playing a really enjoyable football pair to what Milan was doing.

I like Capello actually, but I rather have someone new...like Del Neri :D
    Well, then maybe we have different ideas of what attractive football is, because I generally find Milan to play a style that's almost as ugly as Roma's but Milan's players have some class, so it works out better for them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)