Co0lest Jerseys (1 Viewer)

OP
Stevie

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Here is probably one of my fav juve ones only i would preper the one with the 'SONY' sign but i can't find any pics:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Oh, I see. So, those I guess are the Aussie NT jersies, right??

But still, they could've done better than that.:D
    :confused: what do u mean?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I meant they're still ugly............sorry, but truth hurts sometimes. ;)
    I think they're okay ;) Though the shade of red (it's more like pink) could be nicer. I prefer the away kit really, with the white shirt...

Are they the Aussie NT jersies?? U still haven't answered me. :confused:
    Oh, I thought u were kidding about that, and anyone who watched the World Cup should recognise these jerseys :p It's the Korea NT jersey, and that's why I had to say that I still like Italy...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh......my bad. :D

I'm not sure if I've watched any of Australia's matches in the WC. I probably did, becoz I watched every single game.......I just can't remember.
    :touched::wallbang:

Maybe because Australia didn't make it to the World Cup :down: way to rip open old wounds dude :D

Oceania doesn't have a direct qualification spot, so we have to play off against a team from another continent

For WC98, we played Iran and were 2-0 up, but conceded 2 away goals and missed out

WC2002 we played Uruguay, won the home leg 1-0 and lost the away leg 3-0 :down:

chokers :fero:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i think that puma jersey is cool, however i dont like that puma is doing the SAME collar for every team so its starting to get boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)