Co-owned and Loaned Juve players (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His game reminded me a little of Adebayor last time I saw him, the sort of physical specimen who can make a chance from nothing. Although having said that I noticed that Tony Watt looked like Lionel Messi at the same time, so I wonder how good the Belgian league really is.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Mbaye Diagne. Another tripletta in Belgium Europa League playoffs.

1:45 / 5:00 / 5:20

He's got 7 goals in 9 or 10 games. Almost top goalscorer of the team having played 1/3 of season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As the resident Tuz pedophile I can not stand idle at the current travesty that is happening to our youth cadets. This isn't Nigeria where children are kidnapped and forced to change allegiance, is it? No, it isn't.

Stand up with Hustini...stand up and say "We won't take it anymore, bring our KIDS HOME".

#Bringourboyshome

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As the resident Tuz pedophile I can not stand idle at the current travesty that is happening to our youth cadets. This isn't Nigeria where children are kidnapped and forced to change allegiance, is it? No, it isn't.

Stand up with Hustini...stand up and say "We won't take it anymore, bring our KIDS HOME".

#Bringourboyshome
:lol::lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

#Bringourboyshome
That's Albert

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
@romeoagresti: Mbaye Diagne (' 91), ivorian striker owned by Juventus, is one step away from SteauaBucarest on a loan contract

don't remember any fuss about him (doesn't have a thread), had to look him up and seems he played in Belgian pro league. 7 goals in 11 matches seem alright. anyone followed him, he any good?

found a youtube..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)