Co Adriaanse signs for Metalurh Donetsk!!! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
A big surprise move for Co Adriaanse,he has been linked with Dynamo Kyiv but ends in Metalurh Donetsk,eight place in the league now.

So let's see if Adrianse can challenge Dynamo kyiv and Shakhtar Donetsk in the ukrainian league?this year he will try to finnish in third and next year maybe fight for the title.

Metalurh is a club with some money,not on the same level of Shakhtar of course but anyway with 25 millions dollars of budget.

They have an average attendance of 1000 spec ,Donetsk is all about Shakhtar.

Anyway Metalurh president is the third richiest guy in the country.

I don't know why Adriaanse didn't come to Dynamo kyiv,i think it is because Dynamo have hitzfield to appoint as new coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's about time someone will challenge Kiev and Shakhtar. Great move by Metalrh, Co is definitely the man they need. I agree that his work might not give fruit this year, but next year they will be title contenders.

I just hope the number of spectators increases.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah, I'm really excited about this transfer too. I mean this could be a whole new start for Metalurh, they now have a good coach and lots of funds, could totally upset the power balance!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Isnt here the guy Zlatan desribed as,

"I came here as tiger. He treated me like a pup.":rofl2: .

Obviously he knows what he is doing.:D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    Adriaanse gaat in Oekraïne werken met Cruijff

6/12/2006 17:20

Co Adriaanse werd in verband gebracht met Hamburger SV. Maar de Amsterdammer gaat aan de slag bij Metallurg Donetsk, dat de Amsterdammer presenteerde als nieuwe coach.

Vice-president Dmitri Selyuk bracht het nieuwe nieuws via de website van Metallurg, waar ook de Nederlandse coach Ton Caanen in dienst is en Jordi Cruijff onder contract staat. Adriaanse moet de Oekraïense club aan successen helpen. Met achtste plaats verloopt het huidige seizoen niet naar wens.

Adriaanse neemt de plaats in van Angel Alonso Herrera, die vorige week vanwege teleurstellende resultaten aan de kant is geschoven. Vooral het feit dat Metallurg in de schaduw staat van stadsgenoot Shakhtar Donetsk is reden voor een nieuwe coach. Op 10 januari start Metallurg de voorbereiding op de tweede seizoenshelft, maar Adriaanse is volgens de club per direct gestart met zijn werkzaamheden.

Sinds zijn verrassende vertrek bij FC Porto in de voorbereiding op dit seizoen is Adriaanse in verband gebracht met verschillende clubs. Maar die belangstelling was nooit concreet genoeg. Adriaanse is bovendien nog verwikkeld in een financieel conflict met FC Porto. De Amsterdamse coach heeft naar verluidt nog de premie voor de titel en de beker tegoed.

http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=62802/contentid=87707/sc=056789

:smile:

Oct 3, 2004
    :howler:

Seriously, it's a shame Jordi never made it big in his career though. Pretty much an average player, but were they expecting him to be as great as his father?

Jan 7, 2004
    Rhizoid said:

Seriously, it's a shame Jordi never made it big in his career though. Pretty much an average player, but were they expecting him to be as great as his father?

didnt he play in that amazing uefa cup final between some spanish team and liverpool.

the one that ended 4-5 or 3-4

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Rhizoid said:

Yes his name was the only reason he played for Barcelona anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)